TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Are there any lewd moment with Jinorah in the slave rout? If there are I somehow missed them.
I'm genuinely surprised that you missed them. If you search this thread there will be a few guides on getting Jinora scenes. Real guides that tell you what choices to make, like for the birthday scene, etc. It's well worth going back and replaying Book 4 slave route for those scenes.

There's a bunch of moments that add up, I'm not sure which are necessary. Overall it was really easy for me with no walkthrough to see all her scenes by making sure that my dialogue choices never shut her down. So if you replay it wanting Jinora scenes, you'll get Jinora scenes. Either telling her yes, or if the game says "should I stop her" you choose the option that ignores her advances, or encourages her crush on you. You must have missed an option very early on in the book.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you (or anyone reading this) know any games with similar taboo story?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
in addition, they kinda made is 'safe' by having Toph keep complaining that she still gets treated as a kid, at her age.

if i had a vote in this; Shady needs to remain shady. hence the name ryt?
I think the biggest thing Mity did to keep Jinora scenes was refer to her as "Mystery Box Girl" on patreon, and he made it so that if you ever chose not to encourage her, that would remove all future scenes with her. Making it easy to miss if you aren't trying to get that content.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Do you (or anyone reading this) know any games with similar taboo story?
Plenty. Search the tags on this site for things you might be interested in. If you're specifically after incest there's Sisterly Lust, Snow Daze (both of which I can personally recommend), and I've heard Dating My Daughter is also good, but I haven't tried it.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
can someone tell me what is the beastiality in this game?
Book 3 a girl can be seen jacking off a skybison with her whole body and is then shot off screen by the skybisons ejaculation. And in book 4 (slave route) you can force korra to fuck a polarbear-dog while you walk her naked through the park. Both are optional and easily avoidable.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't the current patch of book 4 love route end on the night you see Kya fantasizing about her brothers?

Feb 18, 2018
After multiple years of playing this game, I finally decided to watch the show. I finished book 1 of Avatar:TLAB today and I have to say that it is a very weird experience watching the show after playing the game first. I did not expect the characters from a kid's show to have as much depth as they do. I will play the game again from start to finish when I have finished both shows. Is there anyone else who hasn't watched the show yet or watched the show after playing the game?

gfvhjvh

Jun 25, 2020
can you help me with Toph. I am playing Love Route and Katara says go free toph from tonnels but i cant find her. I checked every room in this tonnels and opened door to snake statue without head. i can't find toph. help anyone.

gfvhjvh

Jun 25, 2020
can you help me with Toph. I am playing Love Route and Katara says go free toph from tonnels but i cant find her. I checked every room in this tonnels and opened door to snake statue without head. i can't find toph. help anyone.
another weird thing that toph still can distract while playing shady games

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The training game in BK4 love rout is driving me crazy I can't seem to get it even using roll back it moves to fast and when I roll back it seems to roll back to far or something. Unfortunately this is killing the game for me :(

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
hey guys... just a update. i'm unfortunately been restricted from playing the game until my condition gets better. it got so bad that i was back in bed to rest. i still want to apologize.
don not to me you are doing your best i have patiece and i hope you get better

Reactions: RealKorra
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes