dattang

Sep 17, 2017
I just got back to this game after a loooong time
I got the driftwood on ember Island, is there anything im supposed to do with it? I cant seem to progress the strory
I tried searching the thread but im probably just dumb

Bobokop

Nov 1, 2017
Just played through this update.

Marty really releasing only half an update now?

"can't do more in this build"

None of the dialogue options seemed to matter either (snowman, letters)
He's working on two games by himself. Earlier, when updates were better, there were two of them - Marty and Cbob... but the second one is out of reach for quite some time, either working on other game, or doing nothing.
Until Cbob reaturns (if it ever happen) do not expect big ubdates.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Just played through this update.

Marty really releasing only half an update now?

"can't do more in this build"

None of the dialogue options seemed to matter either (snowman, letters)
Can't judge this month's build, though it's another slave build that seems to have gotten fucked while 18titans seems to have been given the full month. This time patreon shit the bed and disabled their account.

And some copium inhaling part of me is hoping they're diverting some work to the spirits festival. Though the dialogue about Tenzin's return make it sound like he's gonna be back before the next update has the festival.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Four Elements Trainer [v1.1.0a] [Mity]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Shame we didn't get to see Senna fucking her husband as a voyeurism scene, or with Senna knowing you're watching to spice it up for her even more, since MC says they're probably fucking hard.
We've seen canon couples fucking in love route more than in slave route, you'd think slave route would get way more depraved with the voyeurism fetish, and you'd get Korra to watch with you, rather than her basically saying she doesn't wanna see it and you don't pursue further.

MC said something like Senna was one of the best milf pussies he's fucked, which makes me hope Pema comes to this route soon, the true best milf (though I do dig Senna)
I'm guessing the others are right in that the content is a lot lower/smaller per update cuz of the cycling between this and 18Titans, since there's a lot missing from the slave epilogue that Marty could be doing.

Like I'm surprised there's no dog or loli scene yet considering he did that in slave route.

Reactions: boredom9999

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
It's been so long. How long will it take them to finish developing this game...
They're releasing more content every other month. It will be finished when it's done.

MC said something like Senna was one of the best milf pussies he's fucked, which makes me hope Pema comes to this route soon, the true best milf (though I do dig Senna)
I'm guessing the others are right in that the content is a lot lower/smaller per update cuz of the cycling between this and 18Titans, since there's a lot missing from the slave epilogue that Marty could be doing.

Like I'm surprised there's no dog or loli scene yet considering he did that in slave route.
I'm willing to bet we will see Pema again. She was one of the main girls in book 4 slave; and I'm personally expecting something more involved with Jinora and/or Ikki with Pema after the MC reveals himself (let's not forget the final scene with Jinora in book 4 slave). Give Marty time to cook. He's really building up Korra's healing, Kya's corruption, Katara getting Jinora to be more comfortable around the MC and being near naked Korra.

ok i start reading now 33k+ posts.. we see us in 3 years again when i have questions again
There's a search function in the top right of the page. I'm sure you can understand how answering the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over again when people can put in just a little bit of effort to find the answer for themselves gets annoying.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Easily one of the best games on this site.

Came back to play it after like, a year. Still awesome.

I did get stuck (like any others when I searched the forum) on Katara's respect getting stuck at 15. I THINK it may have been caused by raising her affection or WB too quickly, but yeah. Once the elders left, I couldn't boost her past 15 no matter how many mooselions I killed.

Luckily I was able to cheat past this by inching her respect up until I started getting the other scenes. But yeah, was kind of an immersion killer when her ghost mom popped up to blow me and said she could "taste" Katara when I hadn't even had sex with her yet. xD

Anyways, curious if anyone found a workaround or could confirm why this happens. I wasn't able to locate a definitive answer.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
FET v. 1.1.0c - early access
Nueva
hace 6 horas

It's here! Fiiinally! The new build for FET, v.1.1.0c. At times this felt more like an exorcism than putting together a new build! I've ha. Héroe link

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes