oreimo33

May 1, 2020
Ok unless I missed anything hidden, this build was kinda meh. So much granny content, so little with young girls. What was even that snow man thing about? It felt like maybe there was a scene hidden there but even after trying all the options nothing happened.

• Haha
Reactions: VispY

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Ok unless I missed anything hidden, this build was kinda meh. So much granny content, so little with young girls. What was even that snow man thing about? It felt like maybe there was a scene hidden there but even after trying all the options nothing happened.
There is as scene there and it sounds like you missed it. You may have even outright disabled it depending on your choices in the last FET update.

oreimo33

May 1, 2020
There is as scene there and it sounds like you missed it. You may have even outright disabled it depending on your choices in the last FET update.
Nah I made sure to do the lolipop choices. I even went back and double confirmed. Nothing happens during the snowman scene for me regardless what dialogue options I pick. I even tried every dialogue option paired with every boob size, although I started by only picking the small boobs for obvious reasons. So how does one get that scene!?

Reactions: MrRuri

MrRuri

Aug 13, 2021
Nah I made sure to do the lolipop choices. I even went back and double confirmed. Nothing happens during the snowman scene for me regardless what dialogue options I pick. I even tried every dialogue option paired with every boob size, although I started by only picking the small boobs for obvious reasons. So how does one get that scene!?
Same for me, I choose all the loli options and still couldn't get it.
Also can't get the update scene where the mail dissapears apparently.

Last edited:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
So how does one get that scene!?
After Jinora kicks over the snowman you made and storms off, the MC mentions he doesn't see any footprints around Ikki's drawing. If you wanted to see how she made the drawing in the snow and she shows you. It's not a sex scene but another Ikki peeing scene. Make sure you're on the latest version (1.1.0c) too, as some bugs were present in the two bug hunt versions (1.1.0a & 1.1.0b) that were causing problems with other portions of the game. If you were using one of those versions first, revert to a save from before you used that version and try again.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes