m63og

Sep 2, 2017
what is the incest on love route on book4 ?
and who is the protagonist or the mc ?

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So am I right that there should be some sort of code or patch for the Ikki content, because the update just sorta skips over all of it.

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
v0.9.2b
Are there any changes or just fix?
They added some water games to Jinora and Ikki in the swamp village

So am I right that there should be some sort of code or patch for the Ikki content, because the update just sorta skips over all of it.
It did? Odd.
You need to take all loli oriented answers in the past to unlock Ikki and Jorina, starting back when You carry Korra in the cave and admit that you you would like to give her a youth potion, later show interest in a picture from her childhood showing her in the bathtub and I think one occasion more. Did a complete rerun of book 4.
Theres a detailed description a few pages back.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
what is the incest on love route on book4 ?
and who is the protagonist or the mc ?
Considering the MC was basically the impetus behind most of the children Aang has, his descendants are all in part related to the MC in a spiritual manner if not genetically. The MC in Book 4 Love Route is just inhabiting a generic airbender, he has no name or identity, kinda like the slave route in Book 2. All we know is that the airbender got provoked into doing an airbending stunt and got near paralysed when he failed it, the MC took over the body while it was in recovery.

Shylock04

Mar 10, 2021
I have a question, I've downloaded the android version (0.9.13) and I can't continue after the cave part, is there an updated version for Android that continuous it or do I have to wait till they release the new version?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So,Lin basically MC x Toph daughter and Tenzin is MC x Katara son.Man,I hope I can meet the others too.I impregnate Azula and Mai,I do want to see who their kid is.As for Suki,it makes sense she doesnt get pregnant,she already dating Sokka when we fuck her and she always take concraceptive pills everytime.As for Ty Lee,she is a slut,so Im not suprised she get pregnant from an unknown guy.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes