AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
I saw someone mention something about youth potions and Korra earlier in the thread; is there a loli Korra scene now? I haven't played in a few versions.

df223

Mar 13, 2021
Guys im very lost, i played the game a few weeks ago, and i was watching a walkthrough that gave me information about the different levels of Affection and Respect i had to require to do an event/sex scene without surpass from 1/4 to 4/4 , but i don t know where the fuck it is, some help will be grateful !

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
Hey guys im kinda new to this so it might be a noob question , I downloaded the new update but how to I activate it? I finished the last update where the spirit picks you up. so do I have to go back to older saves ?
thanks

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
OK, so is Shady just the main character who, after the story is over, time travels all over the place somehow to help himself accomplish his goals, which is why he always seems to have what the main character needs when he needs it?
You know, that would explain a lot, but I believe at one point Shady said something about being cursed with immortality

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes