Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
They added some water games to Jinora and Ikki in the swamp village

You need to take all loli oriented answers in the past to unlock Ikki and Jorina, starting back when You carry Korra in the cave and admit that you you would like to give her a youth potion, later show interest in a picture from her childhood showing her in the bathtub and I think one occasion more. Did a complete rerun of book 4.
Theres a detailed description a few pages back.
how to come to swamp village??

Reactions: Dylan Cruz

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
OK, so is Shady just the main character who, after the story is over, time travels all over the place somehow to help himself accomplish his goals, which is why he always seems to have what the main character needs when he needs it?
Shady exists in 18titans and said that he is currently "between jobs" or something like that so he is basicly a self insert for the devs to make a bunch of jokes dont know if they are gonna justify it with a lore reason in game i honestly dont care.

Last edited:

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
How do I get new scenes in the update? do I have to go back to old save or do something to trigger it im kinda confused as there are no missions objectives in this game to tell me what to do.

Reactions: j_000

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
How do I get new scenes in the update? do I have to go back to old save or do something to trigger it im kinda confused as there are no missions objectives in this game to tell me what to do.
Worst case if they still won't trigger you can always use the galley mod; it's been updated for this one.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
for most the love route is the better route, the reason why book 1 will be so boring to you is because its love and slave route are almost the same, so I can understand. For every other book its a completely different experience to the slave with different content. My advice would be to perservere through book 1 if you're nearly finished or just skip the love route for that one if it has been unbearable for you.
I also prefer the love route and I am not in the slightest bit interested in loli content.

But hey, if someone prefers the other choices, fine. Just don't go thinking everyone agrees with you, that's all.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'm sure since they teased it they will add it in. They did say an age of 10 years old in the story, so that's going to be a custom Korra design we've never seen in the series. Around love routes Jinora's age. It would be nice if she has short hair when you give her a Youth Potion and you say you like it.. Then that's what makes her cut her hair as an adult.
I think you're mistaking things. They pointed out that Toph was 10 when she invented metal bending (she was actually 12). That had nothing to do with Korra, and we already saw the design for her.

Reactions: Mr.Z

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
So with the update (that I don't even know what it changes) I decided to give this another run but doing the love route this time and ngl it feels kinda boring. I am on book one and I know that's the weakest one but does the love route get better in the later books or does it always just feel inferior to slave? Should also add I never actually fully finished book 3 or started book 4
Starting with book 2, the love route is actually better than the slave route. Which annoys me because it's called a "slave" route but it's more of a "brat tamer" route. The slave routes can be more hardcore with the kinks sometimes, but the love routes are better written.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
" Second, I changed the footjob scene for Jinora. Don't laugh(or do, I certainly did after facepalming)... but I gave Jinora two right feet during the footjob scene in the earlier version. It took someone else to tell me before I could see it myself and afterwards... well, It's the kind of thing which can't be unseen. And now that I've told you, you won't be able to un-C it either : ) So, I fixed that with some other minor stuff in version c. "

I know he have a problem drawing feet but that's beyond that, it's pure laziness.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
So out of all the female characters you can finally fuck vaginal its filler characters and characters from previous books...You can see the burn out. Since I don't care about anal this update was shit to me.
For story line purposes they save the main women for later so that there is more buildup before the first time you have sex. But to make sure you still have something to fap to they let you fuck other characters.

Although I understand that even with that understanding not everyone is gonna like it that way.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes