mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
What's in the update?
Hopefully the Change log updates soon, but it still says "TBA". :cautious:
ANYWAY, there's a new location, the Swamp and Toph's place. :) I do think there would be two or three heavy script changes in this segment as I thought it was pretty rough but managable imo.

Reactions: bernthal

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Hey for the love route there's a puzzle of sorts when you're in the swamp where you have to float up, right or left; What's the correct order I can't seem to get it right.
Edit: I spammed up, up & up and it worked? but why.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its weird that it sometimes feels like shady is the main character in one way or another. especially since the faces are covered in the same way xd. probably just my imagination though

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Pretty sure he is the main character. Book four is gonna be fun but let's see how book 5 wraps it all up if that'll be a thing anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GaRbS

Aesimar

Jan 31, 2019
Hey for the love route there's a puzzle of sorts when you're in the swamp where you have to float up, right or left; What's the correct order I can't seem to get it right.
Edit: I spammed up, up & up and it worked? but why.
You just go up 3 times
Even when the snake sends you back, keep going up 3 times and you'll eventually get out.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Starting with book 2, the love route is actually better than the slave route. Which annoys me because it's called a "slave" route but it's more of a "brat tamer" route. The slave routes can be more hardcore with the kinks sometimes, but the love routes are better written.
This is my one criticism of the game, which is that slave routes are actually very tame, not a deal breaker by any means just feels like a missed opportunity sometimes.
Also I just had a random thought of a sequel were we play as Shady and he obviously is a much bigger pervert, fun.

Reactions: TrueJackal

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
This is my one criticism of the game, which is that slave routes are actually very tame, not a deal breaker by any means just feels like a missed opportunity sometimes.
Also I just had a random thought of a sequel were we play as Shady and he obviously is a much bigger pervert, fun.
yeah my saying, there should have been more punishement scenes for Azula after you sent her to prison in book 2. I mean she was actually a villain you would think they would bank on that by letting you do some more extreme and more stuff with her.

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
1) I really hope we actually get to fuck the lolis in the ass this time. They didn't have that in the Slave Route.

2) I also hope we figure out what changes between taking Katara/Korra's panties, and giving/keeping them from Kya. I don't mind there being forks in the road, I just wish we knew what we were potentially getting into.

3) Also there's a possibility for even more debauchery if we get Katara to loosen her code about incest which I'm really hoping for.
It's just better when you know someone is crossing their own boundaries. So the potential of Katara and Kya, would be awesome.
I wonder if there is a way to get Katara, Kya, Pema, Jinora, Ikki all at once without it feeling forced and contrived? Like if there was a side plot where you get one of the girls to give in and help you convert every girl in their family for one massive orgy.

Of course this is only something that should be done if the devs have the time to make it good. They have a lot on their plate already so I'm just throwing out ideas of ways to take this story to the next level.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
is going back to the southpole already programmed in ? as i seem to be stuck in the swamp for now. and the walkthrough is outdated at book 3

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
i actually dont think you can softlock yourself out of the kya scene by fucking the gurad because i did both. Overall this route seems to be extremely straight forward as long as you try every place before the day ends you dont miss anything unless you select the wrong dialogue stuff for loli content altho that seems kind of unnecesary since we had an entire book focusing on toph.

Reactions: Mr.Z and JedahDohma

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
is going back to the southpole already programmed in ? as i seem to be stuck in the swamp for now. and the walkthrough is outdated at book 3
Nope, the current build ends at the swamp. Similar to the Slave Route they might let you go between the Swamp and the SouthPole when ever you want.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes