bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
Sounds like you're doing the slave route, which is complete and ends with the spirit as described.

The new scenes are in the love route which is still in development. To get to it start a new game and when you get to the map click the air icon in the lower right and select the love route when prompted.
Thank you so much it works now

Sirdookpants

May 14, 2020
HELP I'm doing book 4 love route and it's day 11 its not turning to night time I already talked to everyone and when I try to click the training ground it says under development is the love route still in development?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Love route book 4: Stuck in the swamp. Jinora and Ikky are in the swampbenders village, peeing and stuff, saw Kyoshi naked while medidating (that was fun!). Whenever I try ti chat with Toph, Korra or Toph and Korra I get the same answers.

What to do now?

Reactions: Sirdookpants

Sirdookpants

May 14, 2020
Love route book 4: Stuck in the swamp. Jinora and Ikky are in the swampbenders village, peeing and stuff, saw Kyoshi naked while medidating (that was fun!). Whenever I try ti chat with Toph, Korra or Toph and Korra I get the same answers.

What to do now?
Wait dude or Gal how did you get passed day 11 in love route book 4? I'm stuck on it doesn't go to night time for me

imcmart

Sep 24, 2018
HELP I'm doing book 4 love route and it's day 11 its not turning to night time I already talked to everyone and when I try to click the training ground it says under development is the love route still in development?
You need to update, you're on an older version.

What to do now?
You're at the end for now, nothing left to do but wait until the next update.

kacsa

Sep 15, 2018
I found these 3 guides on reddit

all credits goes to

Also mods can you put the files on the first page please thanks :)

Reactions: Brann404 and kotte

jarshi

Oct 18, 2019
When do new art assets come out and when they do anyone wanna post them here?! Hoping for opal content

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
can anyone upload the puzzlebox image for me? i couldnt find it and i cannot solve that damn puzzle
Edit: I just figured it out it wasnt that hard sorry guys

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: ZZ Top - La Grange
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
even with Marty downplaying and telling "i don't know how much we get done" there's really quite some. also few pointers to more stuff in those swamps, and the fun is still there. that too. for a bughunt version it's p smooth, didn't run into anything.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So I guess it ends at the swamp. Not a bad update, though it seems to me from the start that it gets too lovey dovey too early and girls are all falling over themselves a bit too fast but playing through the earlier chapters I guess that's in line with the rest of them. It was a bit odd how Jinora goes all in on the jealousy/experimentation route but I suppose that might fit her character.

Reactions: Dadak and Mistervd

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
though it seems to me from the start that it gets too lovey dovey too early
I agree, but the writers put in the potential for lots of tension that they can build on as the series progresses.
- Jinora is jealous of Korra
- Kya is a creep
- Katara doesn't like the MC hitting on Jinora
- Ikki doesn't like being in her sister's shadow

All of these are plot threads that could still make the story really interesting and provide meaningful conflict if they are developed properly.

fukket

Mar 26, 2018
How do I get past the whole meditation deal when Korra is in a coma in the swamp? No matter what combinations I choose, I always get pulled out.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
How do I get past the whole meditation deal when Korra is in a coma in the swamp? No matter what combinations I choose, I always get pulled out.
Turn your attention to the chains on the screen. The right choices remove them. When all of them disappear then you’ll go trough. It took me couple of tries to do it. Hope this helps you out.

Reactions: fukket
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes