joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Pretty sure he is the main character. Book four is gonna be fun but let's see how book 5 wraps it all up if that'll be a thing anyway.
The MC mentions something about wanting all the girls to be young again so he could keep them as a giant harem. Wondering if this is foreshadowing?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
What happened? Are you talking about the 2 guards or the Captain?
Nah I figured it out. I expected to the Anal Guard scene right at the beginning of the update but they made a write-around where she's like "well ya fucked up I guess but I'm still horny so we're doin this."

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I really like the Book 4. It's great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since the dev is willing to update previous books, I would love an Ikki & Jinora scene in the slave route (especially with anal). Not next update, but if they ever have the time.

Specifically I'd happily donate if they added a scene to the slaveroute where Pema teaches Jinora and Ikki to have anal.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
So is the last thing you can do in the update in the swamp after Jinora & Ikki appear?
You see Jinora and Ikki in the swamp and you can ask Jinora to touch her toes.

Then you come back the next day to find Ikki in the tree. That's the end of the update.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
I remember trying this game out for the mind control content, I found there was a lot of grinding to get to it and not really that much once you got to it. Has that changed?

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
So since he just released an update to Four Element's Trainer, will he toggle back and forth giving an update between this and that? I think it makes sense if he decides to do an update for this next and then FET and it goes on and on like that.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
I love this game. been playing since book 2 release. my only issue is that the order is wrong. if MC is the avatar after Korra he would have had to do book 3>2>4>1 but hey, spirit shenanigans. I suppose its probably a loophole since he isnt using his body and doesnt have the spirit of Raava at the time so whatever is native. Like he shouldnt have been able to firebend in book 3 but here we are, or can he? GAH IM CONFUSED ABOUT THE LORE NOW

inquisitorhawke96

Nov 6, 2018
I love this game. been playing since book 2 release. my only issue is that the order is wrong. if MC is the avatar after Korra he would have had to do book 3>2>4>1 but hey, spirit shenanigans. I suppose its probably a loophole since he isnt using his body and doesnt have the spirit of Raava at the time so whatever is native. Like he shouldnt have been able to firebend in book 3 but here we are, or can he? GAH IM CONFUSED ABOUT THE LORE NOW
The MC is not the avatar after Korra. MITY says it in

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I remember trying this game out for the mind control content, I found there was a lot of grinding to get to it and not really that much once you got to it. Has that changed?
The mindcontrol content is all in Book 3 Slave Route, and I'd say there's quite a bit. There are several girls that you hypnotize into submission.

F1forhalp

SOTD: ZZ Top - La Grange
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
don't cvonfuse the game with anything on TV here, they never claimed to be sticking to any timeline or something, it's a game with characters that you [MayOrMayNot] seem to recognise from TV buuuuut.. it's totally not off that TV thing, no Sir really not. no lawyers. we're cool rite? :D
that's why the spirit thing including the messup with times and ages resulting form that painted chick messing around is actually a really good workaround. would they decide to give a hoots regarding some TV show. which they don't know about. k? :D

Reactions: Casandor35

bryanboss007

Jun 25, 2020
can any one help me on how to trigger the new scenes in this update ? nothing happens in my save and when I go back to old ones the spirit just takes me away and it says "end of book 4 love/slave route".

Thanks

imcmart

Sep 24, 2018
can any one help me on how to trigger the new scenes in this update ? nothing happens in my save and when I go back to old ones the spirit just takes me away and it says "end of book 4 love/slave route".

Thanks
Sounds like you're doing the slave route, which is complete and ends with the spirit as described.

The new scenes are in the love route which is still in development. To get to it start a new game and when you get to the map click the air icon in the lower right and select the love route when prompted.

Reactions: bryanboss007
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes