lastwaifu

Apr 24, 2020
How do i unlock the jorina scene? I have the gallery but i cant unlock those scenes while playing.
Also in the slave route i wasnt able to see the jinora scenes
Anyone knows what to do?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
How do i unlock the jorina scene? I have the gallery but i cant unlock those scenes while playing.
Anyone knows what to do?
Pick every "I'm a bad father, I'm gonna fuck you Jinora" option.
And I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Anyone knows what to do?
Did you let Jinora drink your protien shake?

A few posts back someone posted a walkthrough of Book 4 Slave Route and that walk through has all Jinora scenes.

Reactions: Balrog

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
It's surprising that no one has brought up the 'you could say I'm bad at feet' line in the update, it was pretty funny and made me wonder if the artist read the thread and saw the people mentioning it.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
It's surprising that no one has brought up the 'you could say I'm bad at feet' line in the update, it was pretty funny and made me wonder if the artist read the thread and saw the people mentioning it.
I'll be honest, as someone without a foot fetish it looks like a bunch of pointless whining, then I think about how I'd hate it if they ruined they anal sex scenes and that gives me a bit of sympathy.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I'll be honest, as someone without a foot fetish it looks like a bunch of pointless whining, then I think about how I'd hate it if they ruined they anal sex scenes and that gives me a bit of sympathy.
I just find funny how the feets kinda look like bear paws in some scenes.
Though he seems to made some effort / progress when it come to that for the Jinora scene.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I just find funny how the feets kinda look like bear paws in some scenes.
Though he seems to made some effort / progress when it come to that for the Jinora scene.
I think when you don't have a foot fetish, it's hard to get it right because you don't know what looks good or bad. Personally none of the foot scenes look bad or good to me. It's like a risque handjob but the feet don't do anything special.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I think when you don't have a foot fetish, it's hard to get it right because you don't know what looks good or bad. Personally none of the foot scenes look bad or good to me. It's like a risque handjob but the feet don't do anything special.
Nah, even if you have a foot fetish, that kind of stuff is hard, Hands and feets are notoriously a pain in the ass to draw, let alone animate. That's why when an animator want to show off, you'll probably see a focus on the hands or the feets.

Last edited:

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
So, with the fire elemental nation, Do I need to get together with Mai (or makeup with her)? I mean can I just stay with Azula?

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
Did I understand correctly that the love route for the Book 4 is not finished yet? I stuck somewhere on day 11, where I cannot proceed to the evening time even though talked with everyone in the monastery and checked every location.

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
Did I understand correctly that the love route for the Book 4 is not finished yet? I stuck somewhere on day 11, where I cannot proceed to the evening time even though talked with everyone in the monastery and checked every location.
yeah it aint done yet, but from what I understand the slave route is. :)

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah he sucks at feet lmao.
On the plus side 90% of the scenes don't show any feet or the girl is using shoes so it's okay; it doesn't really matter.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
The second update ends on day 11. The current update which is the 3rd update ends in the swamp

Reactions: Kianu Rivz

F1forhalp

SOTD: ZZ Top - La Grange
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Yeah he sucks at feet lmao.
On the plus side 90% of the scenes don't show any feet or the girl is using shoes so it's okay; it doesn't really matter.
actually, of what i've seen of the avatar show howevernameit.. nothing really has nicely drawn feet there. going further, i can't recall any drawn show with let's say "pretty" or at least "decently drawn" feet off my head.. anyone? i do watch some stuff just to keep up with the grandkids but nice feet, nothing comes to mind.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
So what's been changed in the last 3 updates other than bugfixes?
For scenes you can check the changelog of the gallery mod, all/most of the h scenes are written there.

Storywise they're like 40% through judging by the plot points in season 4.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes