McMace

Nov 2, 2019
Is android version behind?
I downloaded latest android version from here but can't get past day 11 and as i read there should be swamp scene.

Xanthian

Jan 6, 2018
So I picked the slave route with Azula but the game seemed to be going in the wrong direction, and I stopped playing. Can anyone confirm what the outcomes of each route are?

befan

May 24, 2018
Haven't played this game since I heard that you play as old-ass Tenzin in book 4. Has anything changed? Or are you still forced to play as a wrinkle-dick 70-year-old man?

• Haha
Reactions: KrishKalra

Garrethawke

Oct 9, 2018
actually, of what i've seen of the avatar show howevernameit.. nothing really has nicely drawn feet there. going further, i can't recall any drawn show with let's say "pretty" or at least "decently drawn" feet off my head.. anyone? i do watch some stuff just to keep up with the grandkids but nice feet, nothing comes to mind.
I sincerely recommend drawing them using stockings or socks, it allows you to draw only the outline and forget about the toes. That although it is not a definitive solution, at least a certain degree of "quality" can be maintained.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Haven't played this game since I heard that you play as old-ass Tenzin in book 4. Has anything changed? Or are you still forced to play as a wrinkle-dick 70-year-old man?
Bk4 slave route is still Tenzin body. Bk4 love route is some random young air bender.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Can I/you name him or something? Sorry if I'm asking dumb questions, but I was really put off by playing as Tenzin lmao
He just takes the name of the character that you put in at the beginning of the game - Default: Mr. Awesome.

Xanthian

Jan 6, 2018
on page 1113 u can find walkthroughs for the different routes
Thanks but that seems to only be for Book 3 and 4. I'm talking about book 2. I've tried searching this thread but people are mainly just talking about the in-game actions you need to get the ending (i.e. have a certain morality) but no-one's mentioning what actually happens in the scenes. I want to know if it's worth playing through or not.

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
Thanks but that seems to only be for Book 3 and 4. I'm talking about book 2. I've tried searching this thread but people are mainly just talking about the in-game actions you need to get the ending (i.e. have a certain morality) but no-one's mentioning what actually happens in the scenes. I want to know if it's worth playing through or not.
I recommend the love route if you're into Azuko. I was one of Book 2's biggest critics but MITY pulled a full revamp of the ending and made it actually really enjoyable, whereas I used Book 2's Love Route as evidence of why MITY's love routes were trash before.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes