TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
View attachment 1129059

So I'm trying to figure out where the overarching story arc is going. This post will be in the format of a messy stream of consciousness style with no organization to speak of. Anyway, did we ever discuss who we thought these girls were? The one on the right looks like Suki and left looks like Korra. I can't even guess on the center one. I can only think that they might be future incarnations here to help Mr. Awesome. See, I think both the slave routes and the love routes are canon and counted but they may have occurred on different time loops which is why you can get flashbacks to slave route scenes on love routes and vice versa. There are supporting characters that have blue glowing eyes, know things they shouldn't, or hiss at various points. Shady, when you first meet him hisses. Katara was visited by someone, probably the protag from the future, and told to help the past protag. Add in that Painted Lady in the ATLA canon is tied heavily to Katara. Yangchen and Kyoshi know more about things about the future than they should as past incarnations about what's going on with snaketits. I suspect Jinora on the love route will eventually be tied into the time/alternate timeline shenanigans since she's super spiritually attuned or maybe it is wishful thinking on my part. I'd like to reunite with Azula in the Bk4 love route unless she's super dead like Sokka. I don't know but that that's what I heard since I dropped tLoK after finishing the first season.

What do you guys think? What characters or scenes do you want to see that might be tied to previous books? We can be certain of Kuvira scenes.
SPOILER WARNING: EVERYTHING HERE IS JUST SPOILERS DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED OK 4 LOVE ROUTE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, I dig the pregnancy/insem stuff. Book 3 is full of references to it with shots of ueruses getting filled and even characters talking about consequences but then nothing comes of them. Ty Lee kind of freaks when you choose to finish inside her but then nothing happens. It's just another one of those things where I imagine they decided that they spent too long on one book and wanted to move on like completely removing the brainwashing stuff.
yes it was nice that you could make toph and katara pregnat in book 3 love route i really hope we get a pregant korra loveroute maybe mity will make a vote to this scene of he will make it wehn manny patreons ask for this, man the game had a long way i play it since the beginning, and his teen titans game really has a to be jsut as great as this to be worthy of it

Reactions: noahgreed

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
By reading this thread I realized I missed so many good scenes without even noticing it... this game really needs a walkthrough mod or something like that.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I think the developer abandoned it a long time ago, there's nothing up to date available afaik
That walkthrough mod was really good if you wanted to play without missing anything, the neat "you have to do X to unlock" were a godsend.
The gallery mod linked above me it's really good, but only after you finished a build and want to replay scenes or just for those rares "1 time and you can't never see it again" scenes.

ss23312

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone know how to progress out of the swamp? Ive seen all the Jinora, Ikki, GMA, MA, Daughter, Jorina, Korra scenes (up to bj), and have been mediatating and seeing Kyoshi. All it says at night with Toph is the progress option, and korra saying shes getting a little better every day. How do I finish this part

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Anyone know how to progress out of the swamp? Ive seen all the Jinora, Ikki, GMA, MA, Daughter, Jorina, Korra scenes (up to bj), and have been mediatating and seeing Kyoshi. All it says at night with Toph is the progress option, and korra saying shes getting a little better every day. How do I finish this part
the current build ends at the swamp after you see ikki and jinora pee, assuming you chose the loli options.

So you're probably at the end of the current build.

Reactions: ss23312

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
There are loli options:
- when you carry Korra in the snow storm and wish you could give her a youth potion
- right after you get rescued from the snowstorm you talk with Korra and can select "Boobs are overrated" then "Nah go ahead tell me"
-look at the context of these options and what korra said right before. If these options have any effect on the story it's gonna be about the loli route
-this lets you talk with her about her embarrassing pics from her past right after, then Korra says she might let you see those pics
- when Jorina wants to bang as you thank the swamp benders

Put it this way, if it sounds like it might refer to anything loli, pic the option that is most loli.

Also, what options did you pic when you got to those parts if you want the loli scenes? It's not supposed to be an insult, I'm curious why you didn't pic the loli options? Are you new to the game?
when carring korra there is no open that sas somethign about a youthpotion so wish option most i choose i did the be ambiguous

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Do people care about the random whores with one off scenes at all? The art being what it is you'd think most people play for the primary characters with most interactions, ones whose relationship you develop.
Would you mind if all scenes with secondary characters were cut off?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
when carring korra there is no open that sas somethign about a youthpotion so wish option most i choose i did the be ambiguous
1) Spelling, it's hard to read

2) Yes the option is "be ambiguous? but it's easier for people to know the context surrounding that option and when they get there the choice should be pretty straightforward.

For example, in the third image, you probably have to select "nah go ahead tell me" when she offers to tell you about her youth. because otherwise you never have the interaction when she offers to show you her pics.

It's easier to reference the context of that scene than the option provided.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Do people care about the random whores with one off scenes at all? The art being what it is you'd think most people play for the primary characters with most interactions, ones whose relationship you develop.
I didn't care for the white lotus guard captain with just a mouth.

2) Yes the option is "be ambiguous? but it's easier for people to know the context surrounding that option and when they get there the choice should be pretty straightforward.

For example, in the third image, you probably have to select "nah go ahead tell me" when she offers to tell you about her youth. because otherwise you never have the interaction when she offers to show you her pics.

I think he meant there wasn't an option to give her a youth potion. Yes, you can select all those but for right now there's no accompanying scene.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018

ah thx

F1forhalp

SOTD: ZZ Top - La Grange
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i wouldn't like it. they do add some to the whole thing, even as one-off.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes