Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
Hey I'm trying to search lins desk in slave route book 4 but I keep getting a script error preventing me from searching the desk anyone know how to fix it? file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0-pc/Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.0-pc/renpy/common/000statements.rpy i had this error on the newest version too so I tried going back to a older one and the issue is still there if no one knows how to fix it would anyone be willing to share a save for book four slave that has all the scenes

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Guys

They did it again.....

They had the elements by a threat,...in a game about the elements.

Korra can still bend apparently....how if getting lost in a cave a threat?

She can firebend. Remember when zuko went diving in a frozen lake and kept himself warm? She could use earthbending to travel. She could create makeshift shelte. She could air end the cold air....ah whatever

Sleeping next to her naked...I’m just going to use head canon and say that she was just looking for an excuse.....

Still this is almost as bad as treating a house burning down as a threat...how many more times are they going to do this?
Is this about the game?
I have not played the game since the hyatus yet, but as far as I remember she did not seem to bend anything at the start of book4 love. Maybe she is just too weak still?

Aug 30, 2020
Guys

They did it again.....

They had the elements by a threat,...in a game about the elements.

Korra can still bend apparently....how if getting lost in a cave a threat?

She can firebend. Remember when zuko went diving in a frozen lake and kept himself warm? She could use earthbending to travel. She could create makeshift shelte. She could air end the cold air....ah whatever

Sleeping next to her naked...I’m just going to use head canon and say that she was just looking for an excuse.....

Still this is almost as bad as treating a house burning down as a threat...how many more times are they going to do this?
Well in this specific intrest, it is based at the point in the show where she struggles to even walk let alone bend. It is stated it took her 2 years to get to the point of properly walking as such. But she has psychological trauma that stops her from bending properly or at all.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Well in this specific intrest, it is based at the point in the show where she struggles to even walk let alone bend. It is stated it took her 2 years to get to the point of properly walking as such. But she has psychological trauma that stops her from bending properly or at all.
She can still bend tho. She bends in this game

Though, she did say it’s half strength but still. Enough hot generate heat. She firebbends

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes