Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
0.9.3a Book 4 slave bug brings up script error whenever trying to search lins desk anyone know how to fix on android or have a save that's past the point where you get the matches?

Phyroth

Jun 20, 2020
I'm now in the book 4 love route and jinora and ikki are already in the forest. I'm kind of stuck, when I ask korra about her progress, she always says it's getting better everyday, but no matter what I try, nothing happens. is this the end of the update? I read about a ikki handjob scene but I couldn't trigger it yet.

Rolomir

Jan 8, 2018
For some reason I'm stuck in Katara's dialogue when discussing Sokka, Toph and Azula. It keeps looping.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Thanks for your answer, but if I beat mooselion and go to the shop I only get the standard items, see picture.
View attachment 1173061
she should offer it to you before that image in the conversation itself so thats weird. maybe talk to katara at night and see how that works. though if you dont mind skipping this short bit you can al ways try in the console usually opened with shift O and then type in
Waterbending = one higher than you have now. this will force the next bit of the game.
as i can only think of go into the caves talk with everyone kill some mooselions etc.

Reactions: Pcdump

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Guys that play on android, just install the Joi player from playstore, and download pc version, the save from pc work on android

Reactions: nividia7
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes