Hcuvuvb

Jan 12, 2021
I’ve never done the Book 4 slave route because I’m not into it but is MITY planning to do Book 5? (which could be about spirits or based in the MC’s time)

ShaveYoLegs

Nov 10, 2017
they gave the prostitution tag to this game because of the brothel in book 3. there wasnt actually any pimping in that brothel because the community wouldnt want any ntr like that so they just made suki roleplay as if she is a prostitute. At the end of the day it doesnt really satisfy anyone some people are mad that suki got turned into a prostitute while others where mad that theres no actual prostitution in game.

I actually think it would have been fine to add optional full on prostitution because why else even go through all this trouble to build the brothel in the first place?? maybe they could have let you turn those fleeing earth nation girls into prostitutes via hypnosis to earn money for the village kinda like the farm in book 2.

However i dont understand why the brothel is also there in the loveroute makes no sense to me.
Kek.
It's not really NTR tho. Sure, make it optional the same way you would NTR in a game that's not built around NTR, but it still isn't NTR.
Nope. You're thikning of that other Korra game.
I never played the other Korra game.

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
9.3 was actually a really nice update with more content than advertised. He said it was a small update but it felt like an average sized one. There was also a scene with Ikki giving a handjob that wasn't mentioned in the changelog.

I do hope when we come back to the swamp we get the change to do some anal with Jorina and Toph in more positions than missionary. Jinora's several positions were nice.

I also hope we get to do the moonstone ritual and actually cum through the hole in the rock onto a girl. It was built up so much that I can't wait for it.

Making Jinora jealous is also fun. But I actually want to spend more time with her. Right now we're spending so much time with Korra, Ikki, and Toph. I hope we get some quality time with Jinora too.
How do you get the Ikki handjob scene?

Reactions: Vzfhdhdhdhddgdh

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, Here's my save
Variable quest if messed up.
2021-05-02_15-03-47.png

This should be an integer but I'm not sure if this got overwritten with an older script as the code just looks off... Should be set to 0. Though this is suppose to tell you that you're already on a quest if set to 1 but I don't see it incremented anywhere.

2021-05-02_15-05-55.png

Ah it looks like this got defined again in Book 3
bk3_s_tavern_quests.rpy
Code:
define quest = {"age":0, "name":""}
Edit: Made a patch for this
Changed quest to accepted_water_quest in script.rpy label water_quest

Edit: Updated to handle "Quest: Spirit Bomb" along with "Quest: Suit Up"
Changed quest to not sbomb in script.rpy label water_quest5
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-9-3d-mity.730/post-5702292

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes