ShaveYoLegs

Nov 10, 2017
Did FET have any pimping out scenes that I just forgot about?
Closest thing I can recall is the Korra dog scene with Shady, but you don't actually get paid money for it.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Why is in book 1 the Quest: suit up not working, does something still need to be done with water bending?
According to stats everything is full.
Do I have to start a new game in book 2 or continue game with quest suit up.
Who knows. :confused:

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Did FET have any pimping out scenes that I just forgot about?
Closest thing I can recall is the Korra dog scene with Shady, but you don't actually get paid money for it.
they gave the prostitution tag to this game because of the brothel in book 3. there wasnt actually any pimping in that brothel because the community wouldnt want any ntr like that so they just made suki roleplay as if she is a prostitute. At the end of the day it doesnt really satisfy anyone some people are mad that suki got turned into a prostitute while others where mad that theres no actual prostitution in game.

I actually think it would have been fine to add optional full on prostitution because why else even go through all this trouble to build the brothel in the first place?? maybe they could have let you turn those fleeing earth nation girls into prostitutes via hypnosis to earn money for the village kinda like the farm in book 2.

However i dont understand why the brothel is also there in the loveroute makes no sense to me.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Why is in book 1 the Quest: suit up not working, does something still need to be done with water bending?
nope it never triggers. Seems water is broken currently.
In the OP there is a step-by-step walkthrough of the book first, if it doesn't work out on your own. This is the simplest part of the game that you can go through without prompts.
The first part was created a long time ago and has always worked without problems. It is unlikely that the developer, for some reason, went into the code of the first part to create book 4. However, if there really is a bug, then you should download an earlier version of the game.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
In the OP there is a step-by-step walkthrough of the book first, if it doesn't work out on your own. This is the simplest part of the game that you can go through without prompts.
The first part was created a long time ago and has always worked without problems. It is unlikely that the developer, for some reason, went into the code of the first part to create book 4. However, if there really is a bug, then you should download an earlier version of the game.
Thank you for your answer, I downloaded the new version and this is probably the problem.
I will see if I can find the earlier version somewhere. (y)

Reactions: Ric

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
You cheat every stat and expect the game to work without problems?

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
Hello everybody i need some help. I play book one love route and i got to the quest: suit up, but for some reason when i click on it it does not start or procceed. Could someone tell me what to do?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes