Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
You cheat every stat and expect the game to work without problems?
I believe the problem is that there is a bug on the school expansion there's an int bug that comes up. You can ignore it and continue to the game however I believe this error is the trigger to say you completed the event so you can trigger the clothing. Thus you can build up stats by completing everything else but you can't continue waterbending thus why he is stuck at 13.
In the OP there is a step-by-step walkthrough of the book first, if it doesn't work out on your own. This is the simplest part of the game that you can go through without prompts.
The first part was created a long time ago and has always worked without problems. It is unlikely that the developer, for some reason, went into the code of the first part to create book 4. However, if there really is a bug, then you should download an earlier version of the game.
Yeah I played the game before with no issue although it was quite sometime ago. I just loaded a old save with the event already triggered and it worked after that.

Reactions: Pcdump and Ric

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
Hello everybody i need some help. I play book one love route and i got to the quest: suit up, but for some reason when i click on it it does not start or procceed. Could someone tell me what to do?
It's broken. You'll have to dl an older version or get a save after the event. You can also skip the chapter.

Reactions: Pcdump

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
they gave the prostitution tag to this game because of the brothel in book 3. there wasnt actually any pimping in that brothel because the community wouldnt want any ntr like that so they just made suki roleplay as if she is a prostitute. At the end of the day it doesnt really satisfy anyone some people are mad that suki got turned into a prostitute while others where mad that theres no actual prostitution in game.

I actually think it would have been fine to add optional full on prostitution because why else even go through all this trouble to build the brothel in the first place?? maybe they could have let you turn those fleeing earth nation girls into prostitutes via hypnosis to earn money for the village kinda like the farm in book 2.

However i dont understand why the brothel is also there in the loveroute makes no sense to me.
I dont get why Suki is a prostitute,not really fit her character.Also,the only men she been with is Sokka and Aang.MC kinda stole her from Sokka in Book 3 because her boyfriend is too busy under the maze.It make sense if its Ty Lee,she is a slut in the game.

As for Brothel,it's changed into Boarding House in Book 3 Love route

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Happy everytime I see an update for this game, loved pretty much every moment of it, still need to play some of the second routes of Book 2 and 3 but I am more on the Korra train currently since I just finished watching the show recently.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I replay Book 2 incest route every year. Zuko is my favorite character of all time and Azula is ... well - Azula.

But the thing that catches me off-guard each and every time is not how abusive the sex is, nor how loving the relationship is if you abstract away Azula's obvious trauma and her lashing out at everyone in compensation. No, that's exactly what I'm here for. What catches me off-guard each and every time, is the humor.

You have to meet some shady guy in the alleyway. You see two mustle bound oafs chasing a hobo, and you decide to FUCKING DECK the hobo. The idiots ask you "Why tho?", "Eh, just because", "Respect bro!".

Or when azula wants to get you angry so that you can fire bend, and she asks:
"What makes you angry, brother?"
"Small tits!"

I nose fart every time.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thank you for your answer, I downloaded the new version and this is probably the problem.
I will see if I can find the earlier version somewhere. (y)
The whole question is in which version the bug appeared. If in 0.9.3, then you can download version 0.9.2c directly from patreon, since this version is public. If there was a bug in this (0.9.2) version, then you can use versions from about 0.4 to 0.9, since 1 book has been completed by that time. I checked some of my past posts contain a working torrent link. For example version 0.7.3, where the first part should be without bugs torrent v0.7.3 #5,522

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
The whole question is in which version the bug appeared. If in 0.9.3, then you can download version 0.9.2c directly from patreon, since this version is public. If there was a bug in this (0.9.2) version, then you can use versions from about 0.4 to 0.9, since 1 book has been completed by that time. I checked some of my past posts contain a working torrent link. For example version 0.7.3, where the first part should be without bugs torrent v0.7.3 #5,522
I have found a save file from the end of book 1 in this thread and can now go to book 2 fire.
Thank you for your explanation and help. (y)

Reactions: Ric

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i'd rather say, if someone used any way to alter stats, that may cause the bug to happen in the first place. in the pictures shows some stats are already maxed, can't be done before the "suit up" quest, and to honestly earn 10k money one would have to spend months. you only get a few bucks every morning. try first to NOT have 5-digit amounts of money. if that doesn't fix it, try to undo all the cheats. really, played through book1 both routes in quite a number of versions, this quest was never locked like that.

Reactions: Ric and Centrophy

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i'd rather say, if someone used any way to alter stats, that may cause the bug to happen in the first place. in the pictures shows some stats are already maxed, can't be done before the "suit up" quest, and to honestly earn 10k money one would have to spend months. you only get a few bucks every morning. try first to NOT have 5-digit amounts of money. if that doesn't fix it, try to undo all the cheats. really, played through book1 both routes in quite a number of versions, this quest was never locked like that.
As I said earlier#22,677, the appearance of a bug in book 1 is very strange. The developer is busy with book 4 and it makes no sense to go into book 1.
I assumed that users played the basic version (not using cheats).
In general, it should be clear to everyone that using cheats (especially incorrect using ) can lead to any bugs, including critical ones. Therefore, it is possible to report a bug only if the user did not change the author's version (with cheats or special programs) and, having fulfilled all the conditions of the quest, could not continue the game.
Users did not mention the use of cheats, and I did not check the passage of the first chapter on version 0.9.3 to assert that there definitely cannot be a bug ...

Feb 23, 2018
I'm sure I have tried every possible route in the book 4 love route swamp dream maze, can someone please tell me what the correct sequence is. Options are float up, float right and float left.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
I can confirm I am experiencing this bug on the current version (0.9.3b) without using any cheats at all. It's not a cheat thing; it's a legit bug, and a gamebreaking one at that.
same- downloaded it tonight, started a new game on the love route, and can't actually start the quest

lusaro

May 14, 2018
So, question, the changelog doesn't really say but where does this update end? do you just stay on the swamp (korra love route) until next update or do you have to do something to leave? I'm pretty sure I did everything there was to do

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So, question, the changelog doesn't really say but where does this update end? do you just stay on the swamp (korra love route) until next update or do you have to do something to leave? I'm pretty sure I did everything there was to do
It ends when you ride the flying bison.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Why is in book 1 the Quest: suit up not working, does something still need to be done with water bending?
According to stats everything is full.
Do I have to start a new game in book 2 or continue game with quest suit up.
Who knows. :confused:
You cheat every stat and expect the game to work without problems?
As I said earlier#22,677, the appearance of a bug in book 1 is very strange. The developer is busy with book 4 and it makes no sense to go into book 1.
I assumed that users played the basic version (not using cheats).
In general, it should be clear to everyone that using cheats (especially incorrect using ) can lead to any bugs, including critical ones. Therefore, it is possible to report a bug only if the user did not change the author's version (with cheats or special programs) and, having fulfilled all the conditions of the quest, could not continue the game.
Users did not mention the use of cheats, and I did not check the passage of the first chapter on version 0.9.3 to assert that there definitely cannot be a bug ...
I can confirm I am experiencing this bug on the current version (0.9.3b) without using any cheats at all. It's not a cheat thing; it's a legit bug, and a gamebreaking one at that.
same- downloaded it tonight, started a new game on the love route, and can't actually start the quest
Pcdump You were right, I was wrong. Sorry for being rude.
mrjygg You're right.
Ric Marty reorganized some of the script files and it triggered this dormant bug

Should be fixed with the next update, thx guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pcdump and Ric
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes