ronney

May 6, 2017
techinally speaking it has netori in a manner of speaking. Since you are stealing from aang, zuko, and whoever toph did marry before korra time, and asami and korra.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
So, do you guys think there will be more loli content ?, I thought we would really see loli Korra, not just a vision, maybe Jinora, (the real one) I say this because they changed their appearance to more teen, and there was the fbi joke in the vision
You can almost guarantee that there will be much more in this route. Loli korra was hinted at, Ikki is getting her own sub arc. The better question is will we get to fuck any of them in the ass, especially Jorina.
And will we get more poses than missionary. Missionary is fine, but at least change the perspective sometimes. Like 1st person instead of 3rd person. As well as the massive amount of positions we could get.

neoLemur

Feb 9, 2017
Stuck on book one, cant finish quest: Suit Up. It doesnt say anything when i press on it. What are the requirements?

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
The saddest part of this chapter for me is seeing Katara and Toph so old. I'm glad to see them again and see them get content but whenever those Youth Potions wear out it's just depressing.
Yeah for me personally the youth potion scenes dont really do it so far. I hope some modder will be able to port the new katara and toph scenes back to book 3 i feel like they would be much more effective there because the context of a scene kinda matters.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
techinally speaking it has netori in a manner of speaking. Since you are stealing from aang, zuko, and whoever toph did marry before korra time, and asami and korra.
But netori is a fetish and no one is gonna get off just by the implication that these things are happening. You are only technically doing that if you read toomuch into it just like you are technically raping aangs and zukos bodies by having sex in them but no one with a rape fetish would get off on that.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes