TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Yes, the morning after you help Korra with her itch, go to the meditation rock.
Yeah, i couldn't find it either, is there a requirement to be able to see that scene?

Also it is kind of sad that you have more interaction with random masked npc-s than with "named characters" like Korra or Jinora. I really hope you will be able to have sexytime with Kyoshi or something to make up for it.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Really enjoyed this update, good stuff. This current love route as a whole is just great, some of the best stuff so far. Just wanted to say great job to the team. I'm hoping to see more Ikki and Opal stuff
Amen to that. I'm kind of sad tho that no stuff with Asami besides that few photos she sent. The route is amazing and hope we can get some awesome scenes with the ladies further down the line, in the following updates.

Reactions: Skybreaker1337

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Yeah, i couldn't find it either, is there a requirement to be able to see that scene?

Also it is kind of sad that you have more interaction with random masked npc-s than with "named characters" like Korra or Jinora. I really hope you will be able to have sexytime with Kyoshi or something to make up for it.
did you see Ikki pee in he tree, did you see ikki get tied up by guards? did you see jorina in the swamp? I'm curious

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
did you see Ikki pee in he tree, did you see ikki get tied up by guards? did you see jorina in the swamp? I'm curious
Saw Ikki tied up but MC intervened, before she could pee came down the tree and didn't had any interactions with Jorina, just saw her for a brief moment.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
The swamp girls are all pretty amazing. Musclemommy has to be my favorite. I feel like MITY truly understands me, even though we never spoke

Last edited:
Reactions: blank@unknown

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Saw Ikki tied up but MC intervened, before she could pee came down the tree and didn't had any interactions with Jorina, just saw her for a brief moment.
then you didn't activate the loli content..
iirc it will start when you're at the part where MC carries korra into the cave, choices will appear and you need to to choose the bottom one

Mar 7, 2018
Small bug: Ikki may not appear for whatever reason even if you have "certain" stuff enabled. Go to the village and do the "Ikki in a tree" task then go to the rock to fix it.

Jan 4, 2019
Im stuck, Im in Corruption route and not sure where to go. Last thing I did was dig through the Chiefs draws for something and that was it. I can't progress any further it seems

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes