fin133

Mar 18, 2019
Personally I think the love route of all the books is trash and it should've remained a trainer game like what it started as years ago. So solely on the basis that you seem to have some weird hang up about this behaviour in a game that's in a genre about training characters into being your playthings I'm going to dismiss your concerns. However, I do agree that this content should be in the slave route. The slave route gets shafted so fucking hard and then most of the good shit gets put in the love route, so if I want to have fun blackmailing Kya I have to sit through mushy dialogue telling Korra how everything's going to be okay.
There is an easy fix to that, don't play the love route

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Yo guys

Hold up

Wait a minute....

Our Mc is avatar after Korra right?

During harmonic convergence Korra severed the connection to all past avatars....

So how in the world is our Mc able to connect with oast avatars?

We are going back in time, but it’s not Aang making connections with the spirits it’s our Mc, who should still have his connection severed right? Because Beth though the physical stuff is happening at that time the spiritual stuff is happening now....

Or maybe I’m overthinking this...

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
Yo guys

Hold up

Wait a minute....

During harmonic convergence Korra severed the connection to all past avatars....

We are going back in time, but it’s not Aang making connections with the spirits it’s our Mc, who should still have his connection severed right? Because Beth though the physical stuff is happening at that time the spiritual stuff is happening now....

It's stated in the show that they're still there korra just can't access them or is it in the game either way it's stated

Reactions: noahgreed

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Yo guys

Hold up

Wait a minute....

Mostly kinda that last bit?

SoLoGUNN was right in that Korra still has connections to the past Avatars, she just can't communicated with them. As the Avatar after Korra, MC probably was in the same boat as she was. It's just, unlike in the show, it was the MC who helped Kora reestablish that connection.

Alternatively, the MC was able to talk to the past Avatars (though I don't think that's true given how blasé he was about them all standin there on Air Island like a buncha homeless people) and used his connection to reestablish Korra's.

VViolet

Apr 26, 2021
MC too much of a pervert jerk for my liking, the slave route is believable, and what I feel like the game was meant to be played. The love route feels like an afterthought, like being forced to do it,
An example is from the very first hour or so of playtime
First part, water
Choose love
Talk with her during the day
No choice to choose from, you are gonna make her walk outside like a slut,
... Doesn't scream love to me, but even if some do like that part, why isn't there an option to choose from if we want to take that route or not

Uninstalled the game after that sadly, didn't want to rate the game with that amount of playtime, hope you can see this even here.

• Angry
Reactions: TripleTroll

CarpeDiem69

Mar 5, 2018
Funny videos are considered as off-topic now? Or was it really so offensive to our dear MITY, who isn't even here, on this forum? Good to know . Won't post shit anymore then.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Also this kinda got lost in the shuffle, but I for one am VERY glad we’re getting Kya scenes

I LOVE me some dark skin milfs. She’s one of the hotter girls in the show....in fact t she might be second to Korra. I’ll have to evaluate

Either way she is smoking hot and I need more...

Hope Adult Toph will be added into the game

Also this. Her adult form was pretty good looking with some nice tits and cop version of toph with her daughters sounds nice.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Actually let’s do this. Let’s rate Korra girls in terms of hotness

From best to worst

Korra

Kya= Eska

Opal=Lin=Izumi

Asami

Suyin

Ginger

Mako/bolin’s mom

Pema

Kuvira

“Tentacle arms lady”

P’li

Adult toph

Korra’s mom

Young jinora

Zhu li

Earth queen
Ikki
Adult Jinora
Old katara
Old toph

I think that’s all of them....no idea if I missed any.

Last edited:

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
Actually let’s do this. Let’s rate Korra girls in terms of hotness

From best to worst

Korra

Kya= Eska

Lin

Opal

Izumi

Asami

Suyin

Ginger

Mako/bolin’s mom

Pema

Kuvira

“Tentacle arms lady”

P’li

Adult toph

Korra’s mom

Young jinora

Zhu li

Earth queen
Ikki
Adult Jinora
Old katara
Old toph

I think that’s all of them....no idea if I missed any.
Personally I'd swap adult jinora and lin around and put izumi near the bottom oh and I'd probably move ginger down a bit she's annoying

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Izumi might actually get moved up for me....she’s got what I need

Adult jinora is borderline unattractive to me...like man. I never liked that design.

ginger may be annoying but she’s hot, and one of the few(only?) redheads in the show

Yeah. I moved opal up, tied Lin with Izumi...I’m seriously considering moving opal up there with Kya...hmm

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
Izumi might actually get moved up for me....she’s got what I need

Adult jinora is borderline unattractive to me...like man. I never liked that design.

ginger may be annoying but she’s hot, and one of the few(only?) redheads in the show
Oh forgot that you prefer older people that explains it

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes