IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
MC too much of a pervert jerk for my liking, the slave route is believable, and what I feel like the game was meant to be played. The love route feels like an afterthought, like being forced to do it,
An example is from the very first hour or so of playtime
First part, water
Choose love
Talk with her during the day
No choice to choose from, you are gonna make her walk outside like a slut,
... Doesn't scream love to me, but even if some do like that part, why isn't there an option to choose from if we want to take that route or not

Uninstalled the game after that sadly, didn't want to rate the game with that amount of playtime, hope you can see this even here.
I'm a little confused. If you played only Book 1 it would be reasonable to be disappointed. Book 2 is where the game gets good.
The MC is a pervert jerk in every book though. Although one could also say he's just a normal teenager.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh my preference for milfs has nothing to do with Jinora being borderline hideous to me. Her design is rather terrible what with th hair cut that makes it look like she’s going bald, that and she just...doesn’t have anything that stands out otherwise so nothing to compensate for her homely clothes like Opal.

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
MC too much of a pervert jerk for my liking, the slave route is believable, and what I feel like the game was meant to be played. The love route feels like an afterthought, like being forced to do it,
An example is from the very first hour or so of playtime
First part, water
Choose love
Talk with her during the day
No choice to choose from, you are gonna make her walk outside like a slut,
... Doesn't scream love to me, but even if some do like that part, why isn't there an option to choose from if we want to take that route or not

Uninstalled the game after that sadly, didn't want to rate the game with that amount of playtime, hope you can see this even here.
Yeah the walk part of Book 1 is very weird in Love Route, dunno why it's there.
But that book is very basic compared to the others and the two routes don't differ much. It gets good from Book 2, may I suggest skipping directly to it? From there, it's worth playing both Love and Slave routes (incest warning on Book 2 Love Route, 'tough you can avoid the "full sex" part)

And if you're interested in the story, here's a summary of important stuff in Book 1 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: VViolet

180x2metros

Dec 19, 2020
i cant play the bughunt version
i got this error -> AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'
any idea?

edit -> solution here four-elements-trainer-v0-9-2c-mity.730/page-340#post-1358741
just replace

Last edited:
Reactions: Portjoe

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Guys

They did it again.....

They had the elements by a threat,...in a game about the elements.

Korra can still bend apparently....how if getting lost in a cave a threat?

She can firebend. Remember when zuko went diving in a frozen lake and kept himself warm? She could use earthbending to travel. She could create makeshift shelte. She could air end the cold air....ah whatever

Sleeping next to her naked...I’m just going to use head canon and say that she was just looking for an excuse.....

Still this is almost as bad as treating a house burning down as a threat...how many more times are they going to do this?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
9.3 was actually a really nice update with more content than advertised. He said it was a small update but it felt like an average sized one. There was also a scene with Ikki giving a handjob that wasn't mentioned in the changelog.

I do hope when we come back to the swamp we get the change to do some anal with Jorina and Toph in more positions than missionary. Jinora's several positions were nice.

I also hope we get to do the moonstone ritual and actually cum through the hole in the rock onto a girl. It was built up so much that I can't wait for it.

Making Jinora jealous is also fun. But I actually want to spend more time with her. Right now we're spending so much time with Korra, Ikki, and Toph. I hope we get some quality time with Jinora too.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I'm stuck at the volleyball game Azula tells you to win three times. I can't even win once and never have when you had to play the other times. I play on my laptop and use a touch mouse while the ball moves too fast for me to click on. Is there a way to skip this?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Ya know, her hesitance in slave route kinda threw me for a loop, but I should have known the relationship would be different with someone who’s not an old man blackmailing her. I kinda forgot just how....

Korra was extremely aggressive in the show and pretty much sexually assaulted Mako to steal him....she was also pretty flirtatious too...

I have no idea how much of the Mako/Bolin stuff we’re acknowledging but it wouldn’t even surprised me to hear she’s not a virgin at this point but....MITY probably wouldn’t do that, especially for the main

So yeah, as she says....basically if she wasn’t in a wheelchair she would probably have snu snu’d us quite awhile ago eh? This also kind of ex allies why the romantic aspects seem to be progressing faster than with other girls..

I kinda forgot this was “Whorra”(as some fans call her)

I’m really liking her forwardness, here....it’s a nice change of pace from a lot of the other girls in the game who are hesitant or meek. It’s even a change of pace from her slave route self. Aggressive dark skinned muscle waifu.....

I might even expect some femdom-y scenes later! Oh man the hype of getting to smash Korra is coming back y’all!

Hcuvuvb

Jan 12, 2021
I know Toph isn’t the main female of book 4 but other sex positions & taking her top off wouldn’t kill us because we’ve seen old Katara naked.

Reactions: TrueJackal
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes