WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
No one said anything even close to that. She's annoying Oppal who's clearly not happy about it, why act like it's not normal that people side with Oppal's discomfort? Who cares if she's setting up a threesome, the other girl doesn't want shit from her.
Don’t say things you don’t mean just to suit your message

Several people said that they were mad about being NTR’d by kya.

I should have been more specific and said that some people were talking about ntr, not all

Other than that, Yes. pointed out I understand the discomfort some people feel towards the general immortality of this. I still think it belongs in slave route.

• Angry
Reactions: Sole

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Hey guys. Here’s something random

Mc is possessing the ombodies of these characters. If you want I add some extra funny, actually imagine the characters saying and doing the things in the game

Like imagine Aangs voice saying half the lines on slave route and it becomes hilarious.

Or imagine Zuko actually saying the things he says.

Reactions: KrishKalra

darealman

Apr 28, 2018
FET v.0.9.3a - Bughunt
Hey all, time for a bughunt version! We'll appreciate any and all feedback you can give, be it bugs or whatever else you manage to dig up. As always, you can send us a direct message if you want to keep it personal or write your thoughts in the comments below.
If you've read my last art update you'll know this is more of an in-between-build, pretty much made in two weeks. Just so you'll know what to expect. I'll first give you the links and afterwards a big strokes picture of what you can find within it.
ps. android will be uploaded later today.

- Pc version -
- Mac version -
later today - Android version - later today.

Okay, so this build will contain the rest of the swamp part and when you reach the end you'll basically be hanging in the air, riding a sky bison without being able to do anything or go anywhere. I've added a warning before that happens so you won't be stuck if you haven't saved for a long time.

As for scenes. Spoilers ahead: You can go to work on Toph, Korra and Jinora with your tongue. You'll be licking a lot in this build. The swamp benders have a guest (earthnation soldier) whom you'll get to "interrogate". That means tit-play and it ends with some intercourse with said soldier. I think that's about it. It's as clear as day when you'll have reached the end of this build.

I don't plan on adding a new scene during the bughunt days. This build is somewhat rough around the edges so I think it's better to spend my time making it all look prettier and play better.
I don't think there's much else I can say... but if I remember I'll add it later. Hope you'll like the build!

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021

FET v.0.9.3a - Bughunt
Hey all, time for a bughunt version! We'll appreciate any and all feedback you can give, be it bugs or whatever else you manage to dig up. As always, you can send us a direct message if you want to keep it personal or write your thoughts in the comments below.
If you've read my last art update you'll know this is more of an in-between-build, pretty much made in two weeks. Just so you'll know what to expect. I'll first give you the links and afterwards a big strokes picture of what you can find within it.
ps. android will be uploaded later today.

- Pc version - alt link
- Mac version - alt link
later today - Android version - later today.

Okay, so this build will contain the rest of the swamp part and when you reach the end you'll basically be hanging in the air, riding a sky bison without being able to do anything or go anywhere. I've added a warning before that happens so you won't be stuck if you haven't saved for a long time.

As for scenes. Spoilers ahead: You can go to work on Toph, Korra and Jinora with your tongue. You'll be licking a lot in this build. The swamp benders have a guest (earthnation soldier) whom you'll get to "interrogate". That means tit-play and it ends with some intercourse with said soldier. I think that's about it. It's as clear as day when you'll have reached the end of this build.

I don't plan on adding a new scene during the bughunt days. This build is somewhat rough around the edges so I think it's better to spend my time making it all look prettier and play better.
I don't think there's much else I can say... but if I remember I'll add it later. Hope you'll like the build!
Tthanks mind posting the android link too when it's out?

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hi! How do you get the last scene with Ty Lee in the Brothel in Chapter 3? It's the upper most option and it's greyed out for me and says "?????????". Thanks for the help.

Aug 13, 2017
What I think is that this is slave route material. Live route is all about happy feelies, all this blackmail, groping, sex predatory bevahvior and all that....should stay in slave route
Personally I think the love route of all the books is trash and it should've remained a trainer game like what it started as years ago. So solely on the basis that you seem to have some weird hang up about this behaviour in a game that's in a genre about training characters into being your playthings I'm going to dismiss your concerns. However, I do agree that this content should be in the slave route. The slave route gets shafted so fucking hard and then most of the good shit gets put in the love route, so if I want to have fun blackmailing Kya I have to sit through mushy dialogue telling Korra how everything's going to be okay.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I mean thats what to be expected?Slave route dont have any character development and mostly focus on lust and control.MC only using them to fuck and thats all it is.Master slave relationship,they dont love MC and only serve him.As for love route,it make sense MC interact with them first until they fall in love with him,thats the purpose.As for Kya,she might be creepy and old.But MC is the one make her starting to like men.Which also will be a new path for her soon.She will slowly explore her sexuality,open up with MC and finally love him like the others.Who knows,she might be one of the girls that will knocked up later.

• Angry
Reactions: Sole
Aug 13, 2017
I mean thats what to be expected?Slave route dont have any character development and mostly focus on lust and control.MC only using them to fuck and thats all it is.Master slave relationship,they dont love MC and only serve him.As for love route,it make sense MC interact with them first until they fall in love with him,thats the purpose.As for Kya,she might be creepy and old.But MC is the one make her starting to like men.Which also will be a new path for her soon.She will slowly explore her sexuality,open up with MC and finally love him like the others.Who knows,she might be one of the girls that will knocked up later.
If this is in response to me then I get the difference. That said the development in slave route is breaking down the characters into slaves. That's not my issue with the game however. I just want to bully more characters in the slave route and I'm bummed they get added to the love route instead.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018

Slave has plenty of character development...in fact it’s entirely driven by character development...

hoodie_guy

Sep 26, 2020
I tried modding the scripts for book 3 but I can't seem to find where the .rpy files for the interactions between characters is. I only found .rpy files that tell the game which image to use. To the modders who ventured in four element trainer, where are the files that controls dialogue?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Okay, went through the update. It's definitely a mini but I'm glad we're leaving the swamp. Anytime they make a new location things take way more time so who knows when the "full" update will happen. Still hate the masked girls. Mask nobodies don't do anything for me. I wonder when we eventually go to Republic City if they'll reuse the map and assets from the slave route. I hope so.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Okay, went through the update. It's definitely a mini but I'm glad we're leaving the swamp. Anytime they make a new location things take way more time so who knows when the "full" update will happen. Still hate the masked girls. Mask nobodies don't do anything for me. I wonder when we eventually go to Republic City if they'll reuse the map and assets from the slave route. I hope so.
If reusing stuffs will make the update go faster, yeah it's a great thing to do.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes