elric011

Dec 15, 2017
is there a way to add a scene to this myself, I had thought of doing something for the Azula rub scene where your dick slips inside her as she rubs but I'm not sure how I would go about putting that in

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
the first implies you are making Bob code when he wasn't being able to.
the second that bob is coding and you are there if he need any help.
it is subtle, but the second means Bob is more into it so may do a better and faster job.
Based english teacher!

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
Okay, I finally started playing the love route for the air book. Really enjoying it so far, but I wish they would give us the option of letting Opal stay in our room/house instead of Kya's house. I don't like much the idea of Kya taking advantage of Opal or Korra behind the MC's back(especially in the LOVE route). I want the girls to be just mine in my gameplay.

I know there are people who should like it and feel horny for things like that and I really don't judge you guys, you can have it if you want, but personally it's not my thing and I would like the game to give us the option to prevent it.
Feel the same way and it makes me feel bad when kya hits on anyone especially opal but you have to remember that it's still early in the route and they may change it in the future

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Okay, I finally started playing the love route for the air book. Really enjoying it so far, but I wish they would give us the option of letting Opal stay in our room/house instead of Kya's house. I don't like much the idea of Kya taking advantage of Opal or Korra behind the MC's back(especially in the LOVE route). I want the girls to be just mine in my gameplay.

I know there are people who should like it and feel horny for things like that and I really don't judge you guys, you can have it if you want, but personally it's not my thing and I would like the game to give us the option to prevent it.
Same, kinds of feels like being cucked idk, and the game don't let me do nothing about it. They made the MC just like seeing Kya going on our girls and go along with it, but personally I don't like and don't want it. I want the game to give us a choice about it.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I dont care about sharing because Lesbian Is Hot!I hope there is a way to make Kya fall in love with MC at some point.As for now,she seems like only using MC as a living dildo while imagine other girls.I dont mind that,but its ruin the mood when you had sex with someone,but they imagine someone else fucking them.

Reactions: Centrophy

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
I dont care about sharing because Lesbian Is Hot!I hope there is a way to make Kya fall in love with MC at some point.As for now,she seems like only using MC as a living dildo while imagine other girls.I dont mind that,but its ruin the mood when you had sex with someone,but they imagine someone else fucking them.
I enjoy lesbian stuff but i just feel bad for opal man ntm kya is just so bad at seduction

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
That's why I want the game to give us a CHOICE about how things will follow here. There are people like you who will like it and feel turn on for it and people like me who just don't and that part of the route will just kinda of ruining it for us.

So since they want to put this kind of content in the game, then give a choice for those who like it to follow this path and a choice for those who don't like it to follow another path, everyone is happy like this.

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
I enjoy lesbian stuff but i just feel bad for opal man ntm kya is just so bad at seduction
Besides you'd think that someone like her would go for someone a bit older and not someone who's young enough to be her daughter maybe lin or suyin hell even pema since she doesn't seem to mind family stuff

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes