CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Hey everyone! Where is this great game at? Book 4 love route? Book 5 ? The changelog isn’t very clear …
I can't understand the question, but if you mean where does the game take place/start, it starts at Book 1

As for the new scenes of the changelog, it's for Book 5 AKA Love route's Epilogue

Reactions: MacLovin'

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Its done, any future updates now is just filler scenes in the epilogue. Story is over.
It´s not really done when the Game isn´t completed.
The Epilogue right now is the Love Route Epilogue and the Slave Route also get´s a Epilogue when the Love Route Epilogue is finished.

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
The Epilogue right now is the Love Route Epilogue and the Slave Route also get´s a Epilogue.
You're right if they play now they might miss out on a future update where they have sex with Katara or Azula/Mai or Toph or Jinora and/or Korra

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
The Epilogue right now is the Love Route Epilogue and the Slave Route also get´s a Epilogue when the Love Route Epilogue is finished.
The epilogue isnt really an epilogue, the story is completely done. MITY is just making filler scenes right now, they aren't worth waiting to complete just to call the game finished.

Slave route we still don't know if it'll ever happen, MITY said in last leaked patreon post that he wants to get to it, but still no confirmation afaik if they'll ever actually do it. We'll see in the next two updates.

For anyone that wants to get into the game, this is about as complete as it will get for at least a few months, maybe a year. Even slave route epilogue will probably just be more filler scenes. Not worth waiting to play when you can play the entire story right now.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Since THAT ONE QUESTION about the game being finished or not gets repeated 1-3 times per Almost. every. single. comment. page...

Petition to add a big ol' disclaimer in the main post that says:

The Main Story is finished, but The EPILOUGE is the one that is unfinished. Please stop it with that unnecessary, annoying question. Almost as annoying as repeating ''Are we there yet?''. Thank you.

WHO'S WITH ME?!?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
has mity ruled out going back to book 1 someday and bringing it up to the same level as the other books? i love kara that's why i'm asking

Reactions: APoc1

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
has mity ruled out going back to book 1 someday and bringing it up to the same level as the other books? i love kara that's why i'm asking

Who tf is ''Kara''?, you mean Katara??. I'll assume that you mean Katara
If so, then....(It's NOT worth the spoil and you might hate it later on. Just saying.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Originally he was planning to redo-or revamp book 1 not sure if he still plans to do that. Katara is my Fav as well I would love it if Mity gave her more love...

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Who tf is ''Kara''?, you mean Katara??. I'll assume that you mean Katara
If so, then....(It's NOT worth the spoil and you might hate it later on. Just saying.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah i meant katara, i should proof read my posts more often. i know she returns in the other books but imagine a revamp of book 1 that's on par with the later books. book 1 is almost like a prologue right now and the real game begins with book 2. someone who knows nothing about this game might get turned off by the game if he starts with book 1 and thinks that's how the whole game is going to be.

Reactions: APoc1
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes