EroEroFrog

May 7, 2022
So once you are in the epilogue, you can go back to the previous books. Can you make any different choices, or is it like the end state of each one?

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
So once you are in the epilogue, you can go back to the previous books. Can you make any different choices, or is it like the end state of each one?
It's basically an in game gallery mode. You can go back and replay scenes you unlocked and replay minigames and shit. Sadly no way I'm aware of to go back to the beach in book 2.

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
Im completely stuck, what do you do after Ember Island? Returned to normal, got the new Azula nighttime scene and now I cant progress

F1forhalp

SOTD: Cream - Born Under A Bad Sign
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Where does Marty live that the summer heat is getting to him so bad?
doesn't matter that much, heat waves are pretty common nowadays.. and with 2 PC and then some, the heat is really a problem. can't get anything cooled if the air is above or close to the average human body temperature rite?

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
This game is amazing. I like the fighting mini-game in book 2. Played through this many times and I hope this game will get more content in the future. I was wondering if there are any more games like this? I've played some in the past but none come even close to four elements trainer. I've tried summer saga and it's just not that good. I think the art in this game is way better. Anyways, I'm open to suggestions to similar games!

My favorite characters are: Kuvira, Rei(shame we didn't get to see more of her), swamp ladies and Ajala.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hmmm do we ever see the swamp girls pregnant later on?

I literally was doing house chores when the game and the thought popped into my mind.
Came here to ask before I forget it again xD

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
This game sure has been a long, strange trip.

Great game. Really the only complaint is that the milf pregnancies in book 3 are locked to the slave route. It's honestly a crime.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm do we ever see the swamp girls pregnant later on?

I literally was doing house chores when the game and the thought popped into my mind.
Came here to ask before I forget it again xD
No, but as they are from book 4 there is a slim chance we could get something in future additions to the epilogue. A very slim chance I have to admit.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
No, but as they are from book 4 there is a slim chance we could get something in future additions to the epilogue. A very slim chance I have to admit.
BTW - you are a patron, right? Tell Martie that he's a fucking genius and he should try a real job in the industry - if he's not already and he's just working on the side, in MiTY ;)

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes