Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
When are Desna and Eska on the island? I know they don't appear on the route of love but I need them to be there. and no one cares that Desna is a man
sample_4887964ddd0af1fd69340dbcceebe1bf.jpg sample_1e52ce21de40cf1ccda98adb3460d934.jpg

Reactions: Nanocide

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
When are Desna and Eska on the island? I know they don't appear on the route of love but I need them to be there. and no one cares that Desna is a man
View attachment 3149814 View attachment 3149816
The slave route will have it's own epilogue. Next update is supposed to be the start of it. And actually yeah, some people actually do care that Desna's a dude. I know, it's shocking, but some people actually aren't into dudes.

Reactions: Degen Man

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Desna is for sure going to be in the epilogue. Only gay/trap content in the game, he's going to be milked for all he's worth.

• Love
Reactions: bufa

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Desna is for sure going to be in the epilogue. Only gay/trap content in the game, he's going to be milked for all he's worth.
I'm sure there'll be plenty of Eska and Desna. I expect more loli depravity. Jinora is of course her younger self in slave route. Ikki was super popular in the love route and there's a chance there'll be content with her even younger self in the slave epilogue.

allanzoca

Feb 10, 2019
how do you go to prologue (book 5 i guess) after book 4 love route? the spirit just sent me back. Also is there a walkthrough of book 4 love route? the one i found here ends halfway through.

StrangeThings508

Aug 7, 2021
hello, i have a question. i am in book 3 love route. i just rescued joo dee from the tunnels. after that had some scenes with toph. now she says during the day that i need to talk to suki or tylee. but suki only gives me profit from the tavern and tylee only wants to give a foot job. i have visited every location in the city, village and in the tunnels but nothing triggers. is this a bug?
i have attached the save file. i know its a long shot bit i hope i can continu this save. and dont have to start over again

Vefanick

Mar 8, 2021
so i think my game is glitched I am at the point in the love route in book 2 where we just came from the ember island and Azula told me to visit rei but whenever i try to get in the tower a person says that its off bounds

Aug 4, 2020
I have been trying for awhile now to figure out how to get the scenes in the game and turn them into gifs/mp4s so I can make an edit with them I know I could screen record them one by one but I was wondering if there was another way

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I have been trying for awhile now to figure out how to get the scenes in the game and turn them into gifs/mp4s so I can make an edit with them I know I could screen record them one by one but I was wondering if there was another way
You just get Renpai extractor and extract the images rpa file in the games folder.

Aug 4, 2020
You just get Renpai extractor and extract the images rpa file in the games folder.
So it seems like this worked as I now have access to all of the images for every scene but they are look like they need to be layered or something. How would I turn these into gifs?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes