shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I remember a post ages ago where they're all in like one folder with what looks like randomized numbers for filenames.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
And who could forget chapter 4 slave where you as Tenzin peek on the council (which includes Katara) in the sauna, meet Toph and have a orgy in the dark to save on drawing assets.

There's no shota though.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
And who could forget chapter 4 slave where you as Tenzin peek on the council (which includes Katara) in the sauna, meet Toph and have a orgy in the dark to save on drawing assets.

There's no shota though.
BTW - I've never played slave route (well maybe once - book 2 but after seeing what happened with Azula - I immediately went into love route) - could you write whether in the scene you describe, Katara realizes who Tenzin really is ?

• Sad
Reactions: F1forhalp

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
BTW - I've never played slave route (well maybe once - book 2 but after seeing what happened with Azula - I immediately went into love route) - could you write whether in the scene you describe Katara realizes who Tenzin really is ?
They know it's "you" but you are possessing Tenzin at the time. It was more of a joke sex scene after the heartwarming moment for people who wanted grannyfucking during slave route before they came up with youth potions.

But it counts.

Reactions: Shad0wB

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
you've been missing out.
and it's too much to put into this thread; it would simply be too long a post.
Haha. You know, I don't treat FET as a jerk-off pad (okay... maybe some sperm was spilled...). That's why I play it like a real RPG, where the words "Role playing" are key and unique to me.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Cream - Born Under A Bad Sign
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Haha. You know, I don't treat FET as a jerk-off pad (okay... maybe some sperm was spilled...). That's why I play it like a real RPG, where the words "Role playing" are key and unique to me.
that's pretty much why i play this; the 'missing out' line is about different stories. it's not just 'some other than love pictures', the storyline really differs between love and slave routes, less so in book1 though.. the other ones are worth doing both routes.

Voidstryker

Mar 22, 2019
I'm trying to do a fresh playthrough without my old saves clogging up the game. Does anyone know where the game stores its backup saves?

Voidstryker

Mar 22, 2019
I'm trying to do a fresh playthrough without my old saves clogging up the game. Does anyone know where the game stores its backup saves?
I figured it out, the save folder is called Avatar Harem, which i thought was another game i had. If you want a clean wipe, got to %appdata% open Renpy then Avatar Harem.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
that's pretty much why i play this; the 'missing out' line is about different stories. it's not just 'some other than love pictures', the storyline really differs between love and slave routes, less so in book1 though.. the other ones are worth doing both routes.
Maybe it's worth it - it was similar in chapter 2 of The Witcher 2 - your choice at the end of chapter 1 completely changed the course of events - but somehow I don't feel the need to personally go through the slave route in FET ;)

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
BTW - Are you not surprised by Katara's appearance when you marry her ? Common sense - it shouldn't look much different from the previous scenes from book 1. And to be honest - this "new" look is not the best idea, in fact - in my opinion - it's a complete flop.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Is FET done? We seem to have covered pretty much everything. I suppose you could come up with any number of scenes, but it's kind of getting repetitive. Now that we've boned the spirit lady a couple of times, it feels like the end is near. I wouldn't mind seeing more with Smellerbee, or Meng or the mean girls, like flashbacks, or time travel. And some real action between Katara and Toph, which wasn't really expanded upon, or maybe Ikki and Jinora (hehe)... Then there's that scene with Ikki and the 2 soldiers, which I feel like it ended too soon, and to continue wouldn't be totally out of line if you compare it to the scene where Korra gets it in both holes... But the party will eventually end, and we'll move on to Mity's next game, which if it's anywhere near as good as this one, is definitely something to look forward to. Of couse, there's still 18titans, which is pretty good in itself, but we're talking FET here, and it seems like it's been a while since 106e landed, or maybe I'm just impatient, but I always look forward to seeing what Mity comes up with. Except maybe Katara's appearance in the marriage scene (what's up with that?). I guess we'll see, and I wonder what we'll see...

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes