F1forhalp

SOTD: Radiohead - Karma Police
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Esna and Desna femboy twink scenes in Book 4 Slave Route. Also, the Kuvira futa ones in the Epilogue, but I personally don't think they count.
right. Futa isn't gay, unless ofc said Futa is a lesbian. so you're right, that Futa scene wouldn't count.
further i'd consider the Esna/Deska thing is more trap than gay, to me anyway. looks more like he's into that play his sister does.. that doesn't really mean he's gay. part of a roleplay, of sorts. or, dom, maybe. he gets told what to do.

DaddyDraven

Jun 19, 2020
How do I fix this

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/bk4/b4l_scripts_island/atis_screens.rpy", line 529, in <module>
NameError: name 'atspiece_anim_time' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/bk4/b4l_scripts_island/atis_screens.rpyc", line 529, in script
File "/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/343405BE-8DFD-4284-AF0B-08648BABC4BD/Spark.app/EngineBase/7.7.2/renpy/ast.py", line 983, in execute
trans = renpy.display.motion.ATLTransform(self.atl, parameters=parameters)
File "/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/343405BE-8DFD-4284-AF0B-08648BABC4BD/Spark.app/EngineBase/7.7.2/renpy/display/transform.py", line 1121, in __init__
renpy.atl.ATLTransformBase.__init__(self, atl, context, parameters)
File "/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/343405BE-8DFD-4284-AF0B-08648BABC4BD/Spark.app/EngineBase/7.7.2/renpy/atl.py", line 434, in __init__
context[k] = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=context)
File "/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/343405BE-8DFD-4284-AF0B-08648BABC4BD/Spark.app/EngineBase/7.7.2/renpy/python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/343405BE-8DFD-4284-AF0B-08648BABC4BD/Spark.app/EngineBase/7.7.2/renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/bk4/b4l_scripts_island/atis_screens.rpy", line 529, in <module>
NameError: name 'atspiece_anim_time' is not defined

Darwin-23.0.0-iPad8,1-64bit iPad8,1
Ren'Py 7.7.2.24061201
Four Elements Trainer 0.0.5
Tue Jun 25 14:29:12 2024
```

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
Just realized there's a trap tag. Is it Smellerbee? Does she count? Did I miss gay trap content? If I did, NOOOOOOO. If it is Smellerbee, nice.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Just realized there's a trap tag. Is it Smellerbee? Does she count? Did I miss gay trap content? If I did, NOOOOOOO. If it is Smellerbee, nice.
I wish people would stop trying to ruin Smellerbee and tomboys in general. Smellerbee is a girl. She was born a girl. The few scenes she does in fact have in FET do in fact also faithfully portray her as such.
People misinterpret her self esteem issues with being trans when in reality she's just uncomfortable with how people look at the way she dresses and looks.

It's like tomboys aren't allowed to exist anymore. I had a tomboy girlfriend when I was younger. She was such a happy, funny person. Then she moved to New York for a while and got brainwashed. She came back a he with depression and other shit. If people want to cut their cocks off and wear dresses, go for it. But stop fucking up tomboys.

Jan 4, 2021
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheats Mod & felipons's Unlocked Gallery :

Four Elements Trainer v1.0.8c (Android):
Mega / (316 Mo)

Four Elements Trainer v1.0.8c (Yopi's Mods):
Mega (1 Mo)

Added some features for every books like money/items (when needed) and stats, if you think of something to add tell me.

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
There is missing gallery mod in the lastest Ver?
Can you review it

Reactions: Yopi Tsuki
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes