IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
FET v. 1.0.9d - PC version

FET v. 1.0.9d - Mac version

FET v. 1.0.9d - Android version

FET v 1.0.9d - d as in Duhhhuh!
16 minutes ago

Aaaand... here's a new version! Version d

I usually prefer taking a bit longer than a day to wait and see if more problems pop up which I then can fell in one swoop/build, but version c had had a semi rare (very) annoying bug for people who "stepped into it". It prevented Eska and Desna from arriving at the compound so i wanted to take care of that rather sooner than later.

Like I said it basically prevents Eska and Desna from arriving. This was a particularly devious bug because it had several causes and every bug could stop the visitors from visiting all by themself. So fixing it the first time was a solution for some, but not all! Since I didn't realize that at first it had me very confused for a while. Anyway, I removed the original cause and this version will hopefully also retroactively fix it if you already encountered it.

Other than that and a few very minor fixes I also added a warning when all available suitcase combinations(currently just two) have already been used. Hopefully that will prevent some fruitless combination hunts! I know I'd be tempted to just try out all the combinations and in the future that may yield result, now... not beyond two combinations.

Here's hoping I (at most) only left typos and some graphical glitches in it! If you haven't already played it I hope you'll like it!

-Copied - Spoiler summary below!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
FET v. 1.0.9d - PC version

Mega

FET v. 1.0.9d - Mac version

Mega

FET v. 1.0.9d - Android version

Mega
Thank you on behalf of all the impatient people who would probably fall into depression without this link ;) Personally, I just hope that the saves from 1.0.8c will work... because slave route is not my thing.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes