FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I'd rather the ladies from the Avatar books. Some of them have even gotten official designs, like Kyoshi's GF.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
Is there a console command to make Jinora not pregnant?
If you want to, you can try and apply unren to the game and search for the variable associated with Jinora's pregnancy, or anything really, and edit it through the in-game console.
Edit: also there are tutorials out there on how to do this kind of stuff.

Reactions: snivy2279

snivy2279

Mar 24, 2019
If you want to, you can try and apply unren to the game and search for the variable associated with Jinora's pregnancy, or anything really, and edit it through the in-game console.
Edit: also there are tutorials out there on how to do this kind of stuff.
Unren worked perfectly, thank you!

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I know the creators want to get this shit over with, but they could have given some love to Mai and Ty Lee on Love Island, they're the only ones who don't get any.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I know the creators want to get this shit over with, but they could have given some love to Mai and Ty Lee on Love Island, they're the only ones who don't get any.
They had like one scene iirc in the water but yea, would've been nice.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
ngl I agree
Imagine we getting two azula in the same island for love route .....tbh they can just say it's the multiverse so who cares
If only the Omnitrixxx game was actually a full fledged game, this would've been possible :cry:

Mity could've legit just made his own lore that Shady/MC is a constant being in every universe, so Ben/Shady/any game's MC was the same person, which would not only allow callbacks and references to all connected games, but also let girls like Azula/Mei/many others have sex with MC without messing up their personality (since I don't think some characters would let just any dude fuck em)

Like a threesome with any combination of Azula/Raven/Charmcaster/Shego wouldve been hot. Or all of them :BootyTime:

sezuoffline

Sep 29, 2023
bruh wtf im only on like ember island or wtv its called but this story is trippy asf like ion even know whats happening in those spirit/memory scene type things like that scene where u sit at the campfire with the spirits or wtv was creepy ash

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
can someone please share me their save file from when the kuvira arc begins and she sends her soldiers as diplomats please... thank you in advance

RAP3R

Sep 23, 2018
To be honest, this is really a great game. My only issue is the lack of a proper walkthrough. Been a while since I last played. If they added an in-game walkthrough, let me know. If not, then, well, link me an actual walkthrough I can use.

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
How about further update with Avatar Netflex live-action?)
Eh, I'd rather they keep it with the animated series. Plus, the live-action is...well live-action. He'd have to design cartoon versions of them.

To be honest, this is really a great game. My only issue is the lack of a proper walkthrough. Been a while since I last played. If they added an in-game walkthrough, let me know. If not, then, well, link me an actual walkthrough I can use.
I sometimes forget what I have to do. Happens even after I've read the text like 10 minutes ago, even worse even I don't play for an extended period. Not too bad, but a mission list would be helpful.

Reactions: Rick_Dickle

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Hope we're getting some discussion about the next update soon. I don't think there's any more relevant filler left. It's either festival time or contrived filler like "and now toph is here" and in a couple months "and now azula / mai is here"

Reactions: Rick_Dickle
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes