strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can’t make games like MITY but I have some good ideas that he/she might like these three games. DC Super Hero Girls with the hero and villain girls using hero route making them love you and the villain route your slaves. Star vs. the forces of evil where Marco travel back in time and make a harem of the girls and the final one is Equestria Girls where your character can have a love or slave routes and if Mity doesn’t like them then maybe someone else can use them.
Dude. Everyone's got ideas. Your mom has an idea ffs.
The question is can you execute it. An idea is worth so much less than the ability to see it through.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
The question is can you execute it. An idea is worth so much less than the ability to see it through.
This. Everyone is an idea guy. For example, I would totally love to make a space game based on Tenchi Muyo GXP or a Xanxia based one but I'm never going to invest the time but you could try to commission Marty to draw for you. There's plenty of artists that will draw whatever you want for money.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I think you really mean "can you make it hot". In an H-game thats all that matters at the end of the day.

ncupnone

Jun 29, 2017
Can anyone help with this problem? Im using joiplay with installed latest joiplay and latest update from this game and always force close i don't know why many thanks for help me fap fap

Reactions: Zekethor

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
you can't make it hot if you can't make it at all
Yeah you cant make hot scenes without making scenes. But you can make a hot game with barely a game there. Make scenes first then make a game to deliver them. The ideas or gameplay dont make a H-game good.

All this started from an idea pitch anyway, Im saying its not about executing the idea. Thats the last priority in an H-game.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Drama Asylum - Resurrection
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Yeah you cant make hot scenes without making scenes. But you can make a hot game with barely a game there. Make scenes first then make a game to deliver them. The ideas or gameplay dont make a H-game good.

All this started from an idea pitch anyway, Im saying its not about executing the idea. Thats the last priority in an H-game.
best to have a story plotted out to some degree. one idea is just one idea, only if you can patch this and that to it and get it formed somehow, there's the chance to get somewhere imo.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Can anyone help with this problem? Im using joiplay with installed latest joiplay and latest update from this game and always force close i don't know why many thanks for help me fap fap
Its true!, But because of JOI play, i played weeks ago and there everything was alright, but now not just FET dont open, but others games too, not all, some work, maybe we can download another version?, Or just wait for a update...

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Back when either 0.9.2 or 0.9.3 released mity said something about how much of the route is left but I wouldn't even say we're halfway through yet

yeah, this feels like it will take at least 4 or 5 updates, maybe double that if they fill it with minigames and nonsense(like most of the updates).

Apr 6, 2021
yeah, this feels like it will take at least 4 or 5 updates, maybe double that if they fill it with minigames and nonsense(like most of the updates).
Honestly I don't think so. Usually the updates were released almost weekly, at least 2 per month. Giving the time they don't release anything (2 months), I think the next update will be enormous by the logic.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
You want the next version to come out, if it is zaofu, it will be very nice to see if the mother opal comes out and someone knows if the new version will come out this month

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes