Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
No new content if you've played f version
I get that, but I mean there could be new, currently unused content in the files. Kind of like how people found art assets for loli Kuvira and some code back before the update for that dropped. Might be worth investigating. Though the team might have learned their lesson the first time not to leave stray assets in before they are ready.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
I get that, but I mean there could be new, currently unused content in the files. Kind of like how people found art assets for loli Kuvira and some code back before the update for that dropped. Might be worth investigating. Though the team might have learned their lesson the first time not to leave stray assets in before they are ready.
Beside Kuvira L pregnant scene in the art there is nothing left unfinished. Perhaps in the code?

Reactions: runkel

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Was this ever an option or are they just fan art?
It was added in the latest update during the "Post Story" Ember Island trip. There's also scenes with the Beifong sisters as well as Opal and what I'm assuming is supposed to be Kuvira but her name is misspelled.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
It was added in the latest update during the "Post Story" Ember Island trip. There's also scenes with the Beifong sisters as well as Opal and what I'm assuming is supposed to be Kuvira but her name is misspelled.
Not misspelled. She's going by a new identity because she's a fugitive.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
Dude, I loaded your savefile and did just that....

Please test this again and tell us what happens. Your savefile is fine! If it doesn't work for you I suggest downloading the game again. Which version do you use? (pc/old pc/mac/android + version number).
Sorry the late reply. I did this save in version 1.0.0.0c, then I updated game to the latest (1.0.0.0g) with the same outcome. I did replay the game from before meeting Suki but I still got stuck at the same place. Could you make a savefile just past that crack on the floor? Maybe it'll work.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Book 5 Ember Island. Visit the shack by the docks and Izumi will be there.
Ok.I know I'm going to sound like one of those whiney people that don't even try, but I've completed all 4 books and gone through them again after banging the snake chick. When I'm in book 2 for the 2nd time I can't leave to go to anywhere. I only find Mai and Azula in the shower.If I go back again for the 3rd time all I can do is have the orgy at the Southern camp.

How do I get to Book 5 and Ember Island.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Ok.I know I'm going to sound like one of those whiney people that don't even try, but I've completed all 4 books and gone through them again after banging the snake chick. When I'm in book 2 for the 2nd time I can't leave to go to anywhere. I only find Mai and Azula in the shower.If I go back again for the 3rd time all I can do is have the orgy at the Southern camp.

How do I get to Book 5 and Ember Island.
As far as I know, you have to go through Book 4's Love Route and go through a portal to the Spirit World. Make a choice, have sex with the snake lady, or the spirit chick. Depending on the choice you make during this sequence, you complete the story, get an ending, and begin Book 5. From there you should gain access to Ember Island with the elderly versions of Katara, Toph, and Azula as well as scenes with Izumi, Lin, Suyin, and Opal.
Make sure you save before entering the portal just in case.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes