dsadsadastree

Aug 6, 2021
does anyone know how to rewind and fast forward? it was possible in a previous version but I can't figure out how to do it for the life of me now.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
does anyone know how to rewind and fast forward? it was possible in a previous version but I can't figure out how to do it for the life of me now.
not sure on mobile if thats what ur asking, i think in some modded versions its swipe left/right.

On PC it should be Ctrl for fast forward and mouse scroll wheel for rewind and forward

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
HI guys, so i played this 2 years ago but it wasn't completed then, is there a considerable amount of content added or is it near completion (judging by v1.0.0)? if it is i will probably wait it out a bit more. Thanks in advance!

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
HI guys, so i played this 2 years ago but it wasn't completed then, is there a considerable amount of content added or is it near completion (judging by v1.0.0)? if it is i will probably wait it out a bit more. Thanks in advance!
The storyline is complete, they're just adding bonus scenes iirc. You're fine to play this version and get all the scenes to your satisfaction then move on.

Reactions: Anonymous fapper98
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes