phuck

Mar 12, 2018
I correct both an error and phrasing: At book2 Love ending Azzy is clearly pregnant if you impregnated her. It seems Marty took this end as canon.
oh, so that means if we didn't impregnate Azula in book2, it still gonna happen in book 4, thanks you, cuz I wonder if I impregnate toph and kata in book 3 will I get some nice interaction in book 4 telling me one of the avatar kid is mine or the metal bender sisters

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
oh, so that means if we didn't impregnate Azula in book2, it still gonna happen in book 4, thanks you, cuz I wonder if I impregnate toph and kata in book 3 will I get some nice interaction in book 4 telling me one of the avatar kid is mine or the metal bender sisters
The cannon is that only Azula / Mai got preganent. Pregante. Permanent.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I got the path, but how do I get a save file for Android. to the location, the data part is shut off, when I try to move
I use a file manager named total commander. It asks for permission and than you can paste the file. It's on the google playsore or whatever it is called now.

Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Lucky Peterson - The Last Thing I Need
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I use a file manager named total commander. It asks for permission and than you can paste the file. It's on the google playsore or whatever it is called now.
that thing is my gold standard in file handling. maybe that's why i barely have the "corrupted archive" issues others seem to have with downloaded files. in case it's not on the playsore :D you can find it at the dev page:

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Canonically you're able to go back in time whenever you want thanks to the spirits, so yeah, even if you didn't impregnate her in your playthrough, canonically your character does. It's just a matter of it happening on or off screen. Canonically, one of your visits to the past would lead there.

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Canonically you're able to go back in time whenever you want thanks to the spirits, so yeah, even if you didn't impregnate her in your playthrough, canonically your character does. It's just a matter of it happening on or off screen. Canonically, one of your visits to the past would lead there.
Now I really want a Vader moment and go: "I'm your father." It would definitely tick a few boxes.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

spstud

Apr 23, 2020
Does anyone have a save file where they fucked every single one? Ikki ,loli Jinora/Jorina and loli Korra and all?

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
I got the path, but how do I get a save file for Android. to the location, the data part is shut off, when I try to move
That's Android 11 for ya. I use X-plore app to access to the root folder (Android > Data > fet.start > files > saves)

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
Would you happen to have a save file as well? One where the MC has fucked every single fuckabke character?
There you go:
I lost mine recently after reinstall windows, you can use Top's save and play it to the end but it does not have all the girls since he didn't help Kuvira escape prison. If you just want to enjoy the scenes like me, just download the gallery mod link on the front page.

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
Now I really want a Vader moment and go: "I'm your father." It would definitely tick a few boxes.
well apparently, after my 2nd play clear, turn out that if I didn't make Azula pregnant, she won't going to mention izumi fire lord being the main character kid, and in the end, if we warp back in time, she won't going to be pregnant in the shower, so I think it was my mistake when messing up the pregnant path and non-pregnant path, so yes I think you can pull IM your father card, and now I need to clear the game again for the 3rd time to see what if I am pregnant all cast

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexaSky

keruvi

Mar 6, 2019
well apparently, after my 2nd play clear, turn out that if I didn't make Azula pregnant, she won't going to mention izumi fire lord being the main character kid, and in the end, if we warp back in time, she won't going to be pregnant in the shower, so I think it was my mistake when messing up the pregnant path and non-pregnant path, so yes I think you can pull IM your father card, and now I need to clear the game again for the 3rd time to see what if I am pregnant all cast
I´ve just recently finished the game with all the main cast getting pregnant, and unless i really f´ed up somewhere, you dont ever get a chance to mention to neither Izumi nor Lin about you being their father in a 100% love route...which to be honest i found it weird not being able to do so.

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
I´ve just recently finished the game with all the main cast getting pregnant, and unless i really f´ed up somewhere, you dont ever get a chance to mention to neither Izumi nor Lin about you being their father in a 100% love route...which to be honest i found it weird not being able to do so.
Well, cuz the funny thing is, I didn't know about this interaction and asked people, but somehow they all give me the wrong answer so I had to go through the game again to see it. Cuz in the run that I suppose not to impregnate anyone, I mind have mistakes and load the save where Azula is pregnant and get the interaction. but anyway good game, along ass game too.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Well, cuz the funny thing is, I didn't know about this interaction and asked people, but somehow they all give me the wrong answer so I had to go through the game again to see it. Cuz in the run that I suppose not to impregnate anyone, I mind have mistakes and load the save where Azula is pregnant and get the interaction. but anyway good game, along ass game too.
I never claimed my save had all the scenes done. Was asked for a savefile just at the end of book 4 and that is what I delivered.

I don't think I ever had a single run with all paths covered. Usually I go for another run to cover stuff I missed not bothering to do stuff I already have. Re-doing everything is boring.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes