Jun 23, 2020
I'm still sniffing hopium that the One Piece reference was a tease to the next game, tho they did say theyre not gonna do a game based off so many episodes according to that one patreon post (paraphrasing)
I really hate to burst the bubble for One Piece fans but Toei will absolutely RAPE Mity for making a game with their IP.
From what I understand they can be absolutely brutal when it comes to crushing things like this.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Looks like another one of my predictions is going to come true. I haven't checked the other books yet, but I had Nagina send me back to book 3 timeline and looked around. Some interesting things have been added. Nothing lewd yet from what I can tell. I've just started exploring and got a few neato characters to pop up.
So there's new content in book 3??

Reactions: Anmitsu

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Ya know what could be really awesome ?
A threesome scene with Pema, Tenzin and MC...Mity if you're here please make it happen.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above *might* cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which should work better for you and which you can try instead ( , Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.
Thanks!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Wow replaying this is worst thing ever with the list of 20+ clickable objects, no quest log to tell which of them to click each time.
It feels like a rudimentary algorithm going trough the list one by one after each dialogue section.
Oh I needed to click the tower but only at night? Oh great thanks for not telling me game.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes