packor

Oct 11, 2021
well, you visit all your loves, it's the most logical thing to do..... don't need game to tell you that. Tough part is that you can't go directly to Katara.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I once suggested to Marty that when MC got to fuck Suki, he'll find the tattoo SOKKA WAS HERE on her thigh. Regrettably Marty didn't dig it.
Honestly wouldn'tt have minded that, wouldn't have felt like ntr at all, they just smashing the same girl, homies with benefits if you will.

It would be interesting to see a spinoff of this game, maybe like another spookytime special with Sokka as the protagonist, and we got to see what he sexual escapades he was up to in the Mityverse version of The Last Airbender (or adult gaang times)
I swear I remember him being the protagonist in the halloween special, so wouldn't be something too far fetched to see

Reactions: PussMaster

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About TOPH. I am doing a new playthrough(first in a long time). I am stuck in a loop"You definitely need more training. Give me some time to think about the next step."

It has been a couple of weeks. I am fairly leveled in the tunnels. Can not seem to get any new crabs(none in the grass that seems to be a mini game I can not figure out,i have lots of "pockets"). So my days are spent playing games with the shady girl and leveling in the tunnels(I can knock out around 5 now without needed potions or a heal).
Any clue? I also have the tavern,shop,hospital,my house and TOPH's,but can not expand or build anything more(likely to low earth bending).
Love route. My last quest was teaching her to swim. Nothing since then has changed.

Well...lol just figured it all out I think.
You have to knock and talk to TOPH at night. *hint do not always peek rofl.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdarksoulsI
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes