GlyuRandomGuy

Jul 31, 2021
I've encountered a little bug, i've tried to do the halloween event with the option at the shack, when you go to take the candys from Suyin the swamp girls appear and you suddenly in the swamp from book 4, i think that should be notified

Last edited:

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
anyone could pleases proved save that have played all 4 books , i have played all four books , but in different different saves son i cant go bake to past , save that have both love & slave root for book 2 azula not mai .

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
I was able to get it. You have to get her in the cave. Take her to the entrance and drop her off. Then go in, earthbend the rock behind her. Go get her again, show her the treasure. She'll give a footjob the first time. Next day she'll do footjob and if you warn her you can have vaginal/mouth.
share save pls

Reactions: jackluther33

Aidenmark04

Jan 15, 2022
I was able to get it. You have to get her in the cave. Take her to the entrance and drop her off. Then go in, earthbend the rock behind her. Go get her again, show her the treasure. She'll give a footjob the first time. Next day she'll do footjob and if you warn her you can have vaginal/mouth.
Man i decided to bury the treasure.. i wish there is a way to undo it

Reactions: jackluther33

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017
There's definitely something off here did exactly that the first time and just repeated the process actually found a snake statue as well in the bottom left wall but couldn't do anything with it. Thanks for the help though

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Seems to be a bug, it crashes me to the console and shows the log. I can also load it into the programming editor, is there any method to report it to the developers ?

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
I did this and still didn't get the scene. Does skipping to the epolige effect this?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
With version 1.0 team Mity considers this game as finished. Cbob even wanted to go as far as deleting it from patreon, not sure what's left of that idea by now though.
Concerning Marty, he said, he'll never stop adding little or big things to FET as it's still his favorite show/project.
So chances are, per "your" definition of "complete", the game will never get that tag. Not that I care, also don't want to fuel that discussion again, just to present the facts.
I knew about that as well, But words have definitions , these things do get blurred from time to time. I don't want to belabor this either but the game currently does not meet the definition of "complete" I was being a smart ass I totally understand the concept that this site goes by even if it is not correct it is what it is. ;)

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
is anyone else getting this, after telling sue that ikki came by, it prompt this swamp dialogue and warps me back to the swamp.

1667266142406.png

chiciu

Dec 23, 2021
cant seem to get toph fully sexed up? do you guys have any ideas? ive tried leveling up her public levels so many times by playing scams but nothing triggered

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes