Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
When i thought MITY would be over with this, a new avatar series rumor gets out lol

Merry Christmas i guess ;)
Sadly I don't think they'll ever come back to FET for a full on sequel/story continuation, since the release of the new show will probably be 2025, and if more lore/character story/plot is needed, probably will take a few years more if they decide to do multiple seasons.

But one can hope for dlc :HideThePain:

If they ever do a FET 2 tho... man that wouldnt just be Christmas, that would be like milf Mrs Claus handing you your christmas present while giving you the biggest sloppy toppy :BootyTime:

May 21, 2018
Sadly I don't think they'll ever come back to FET for a full on sequel/story continuation, since the release of the new show will probably be 2025, and if more lore/character story/plot is needed, probably will take a few years more if they decide to do multiple seasons.

But one can hope for dlc :HideThePain:

If they ever do a FET 2 tho... man that wouldnt just be Christmas, that would be like milf Mrs Claus handing you your christmas present while giving you the biggest sloppy toppy :BootyTime:
If the new show end up adding new lolis they will find a way. The loli hentai always finds its way.

ghostfreak445

Jul 5, 2019
For some reason, the game won't launch for me when I double click on it. This has never been an issue for me before, anyone got a fix?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes