t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
There's only three dials on the first one, what I'm asking is what do I click on the screen/suitcase after I dial in the numbers?
They open automatically when you get the right combo. You shouldn't need to click anything else.

Reactions: RCD91

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Apparently not. I just got my response from MITY and apparently epilogue choices alone do not determine it because it builds on the previous book. He did not explicitly say what but apparently there are choices from way back then that can still affect what we see. If I understood him correctly, the choices I made will get their own little extra exclusive scenes. So others got their little extras earlier and those who are on the same route as me will get theirs later.

If this is indeed true, I am not sure how I feel about the very little loli content itself getting split into different routes while at the same time forcing me through tons of MILF stuff despite my choices making it clear that I am not into MILFs. I guess it is not a big deal since these are supposedly very little extras, but still.
Yeah, I just ran through the slave epilogue content on a new save and while you can still pee on Korra's face, the implied Ikki peeing into a bottle/cup in the tower scene was gone, and the Ikki peeing in the snow scene. The Senna getting up to pee scene is available though. The Quantum Jinora "scene" is missing and the Ikki "where did you get that lolipop" dialogue is too even though I selected the required dialogue options. The Ikki handstand scene is also missing. I guess the epilogue really is checking some specific flag information from book 4...but it's not the water sports flag.

Also, if there's anyone here who is actually a patron, and can let Marty know of a bug, the dialogue option to ask Ikki if she took the mail changes if you don't go immediately ask her about it after you notice it's missing. I don't know what line it's pulling "dildo" from but that's not the word that should be there and the MC just begins the dialogue about Ikki taking the mail if you click it. SFW image attached but in a spoiler so it doesn't load unless you click on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Yeah, I just ran through the slave epilogue content on a new save and while you can still pee on Korra's face, the implied Ikki peeing into a bottle/cup in the tower scene was gone, and the Ikki peeing in the snow scene. The Senna getting up to pee scene is available though. The Quantum Jinora "scene" is missing and the Ikki "where did you get that lolipop" dialogue is too even though I selected the required dialogue options. The Ikki handstand scene is also missing. I guess the epilogue really is checking some specific flag information from book 4...but it's not the water sports flag.

Also, if there's anyone here who is actually a patron, and can let Marty know of a bug, the dialogue option to ask Ikki if she took the mail changes if you don't go immediately ask her about it after you notice it's missing. I don't know what line it's pulling "dildo" from but that's not the word that should be there and the MC just begins the dialogue about Ikki taking the mail if you click it. SFW image attached but in a spoiler so it doesn't load unless you click on it.
Yea I can't get the Ikki snow peeing scene nor the handstand scene, despite choosing the lollypop option and being able to see the piss on Korra and Senna pee scene, its weird.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FourElementsTrainer-1.1.0c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: F1forhalp

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Wait when can you do that with Korra/Senna? I don't remember seeing it.
After Korra finishes felching Katara after you have sex with her in the balance beams, you can pee on Korra's face to help "clean it off".
For Senna, after you start giving her the sleeping pills and you do any of the scenes (cum on her, vaginal, anal) and you select her in korra's room again she'll get up to go pee outside. If you select the option to follow her you can watch her pee.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

I sent Marty a PM, thx for reporting.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
After Korra finishes felching Katara after you have sex with her in the balance beams, you can pee on Korra's face to help "clean it off".
For Senna, after you start giving her the sleeping pills and you do any of the scenes (cum on her, vaginal, anal) and you select her in korra's room again she'll get up to go pee outside. If you select the option to follow her you can watch her pee.
Oh yeah those I saw. I thought you meant one where it's Korra and Senna together.

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
After Jinora kicks over the snowman you made and storms off, the MC mentions he doesn't see any footprints around Ikki's drawing. If you wanted to see how she made the drawing in the snow and she shows you. It's not a sex scene but another Ikki peeing scene. Make sure you're on the latest version (1.1.0c) too, as some bugs were present in the two bug hunt versions (1.1.0a & 1.1.0b) that were causing problems with other portions of the game. If you were using one of those versions first, revert to a save from before you used that version and try again.

Now that I'm really thinking about it there might be a flag that turns on/off water sports even earlier in the slave route epilogue. IIRC there's a scene where it's Implied Ikki pees in a bottle at the top of the tower, and the one where you piss on Korra's face after she finishes felching Katara. They're both small extra little scenes that could be easily cut if they were gated behind an option for pee/no pee.
Using unren to check the game script I found out that the variable that unlocks this scene is "b4_jinora_escalate >=3".
Dunno which choices are related to this variable but using console: b4_jinora_escalate = 3 did unlock this scene for me which was in a save that did not show this scene without using console.

Reactions: MrRuri

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Using unren to check the game script I found out that the variable that unlocks this scene is "b4_jinora_escalate >=3".
Dunno which choices are related to this variable but using console: b4_jinora_escalate = 3 did unlock this scene for me which was in a save that did not show this scene without using console.
Interesting. I really need to start looking into unren and this game. I kinda want to make some simple mods for it/the art.

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
Interesting. I really need to start looking into unren and this game. I kinda want to make some simple mods for it/the art.
I started using unren to more easily find variables to use on console.
But after I started using it to mod images on FET and 18titans. It is very useful to see the images locations coordinates on the screen when loaded into the game by checking the script that contains that scene.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I started using unren to more easily find variables to use on console.
But after I started using it to mod images on FET and 18titans. It is very useful to see the images locations coordinates on the screen when loaded into the game by checking the script that contains that scene.
Any decent place you can recommend learning about how to use unren? I have very little python experience but I'm willing to put in some effort to learn to use the tool.

ashley###

Jun 29, 2020
Do the walk with Senna and Korra to Tonraq's cave and then buy the crutches.

There is no legitimate walkthrough as far as I know.
You can't miss main content of the game other than the optional stuff. Korra's walk is part of the main story, so you will get asked at that point. If that walk not happened yet you have to do other things first.

I edited my post.
how can I initiate the walk with Senna and Korra? maybe I'm blind but i think I have tried all the dialog options.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes