D

Deleted member 1227044

I tried Air route directly-the other were all replays,and I got sad a bit(just a bit).Really thought MC would enter Korra's body,which would have been nice...instead-good old Tenzin.Quite funny in some way.However it's still in devp.and only slave route,so I'll give suggestions for the love route-with genderbending this time.

Here's how I'd imagine things in this situation-more or less futa.

1.The option to fap-touching yourself as Korra will get your dick erect and cum.Nothing special since MC was a guy,maybe just a more intense pleasure from it.
2.Since you're in Korra's body,and she's the avatar,maybe the possession would be only half-complete.So you could make Korra make things even if she wont agree,or take full control of her body and tease her inner voice/spirit.More like 2in1 thingy-would be really funny.And FUN.And may apply to ero-actions as well.I'd prefer both types of possessions,it 'd seem more fit.
3.The option to make the dick appear or dissapear, at will.You could fuck Asami both as futa or lesbian,and other chicks.But no guys,it will ruin the fun,futa or girl body whatsoever.
4.The option to fuck Korra,at night.I got inspired from the game Taimanin Murasaki,where Kiryuu,in the good route,can manipulate girl body and even make clones of him to fuck her-he was just a tumor residing in her body.In this game,at night,you can de-possess most of Korra's body and fuck her as a guy,your original spirit.Then after you're done and b4 the Sun appears,you return to her body.

Somewhere near the end,you'll probably have the option to fuck the painted lady.I just hope there are a decent nr.of scenes and positions.And after you complete Korra's mission,you leave her body and fuck her for good this time.And maybe an end where you remain with Korra,regardless of time and space.And other 1-a trio/bisexual end.MC+Asami+Korra.You fuck them both,or fap to their lesbain sex.

As for the other endings-every girl should be included.Mostly Toph and Katara.
My fav.endings would be-1+Katara 2+Toph 3+Painted Lady 4+Korra 5+Katara&Korra,best girls.(regardless of paradox,this would be my type of ending.)

I hope this ideas will help the devs.to make this game awsome.Especially the paradox+P.Lady.

Reactions: sirviper235

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
No,Love route should be Kai..im not interested with MC as a Futa..and if Korra is a futa,she will fuck Mako and Tenzin
Meh, Kai is as interesting personality and design wise as a goddamn plank, i didn't even remember him until people starting to mention him here, should keep going with Tenzin, i like the whole set up with the wife and the kids, it's a nice change, it's original and it's hilarious.

Reactions: Johnnyknoxville
Jun 20, 2018
Meh, Kai is as interesting personality and design wise as a goddamn plank, i didn't even remember him until people starting to mention him here, should keep going with Tenzin, i like the whole set up with the wife and the kids, it's a nice change, it's original and it's hilarious.
I dont know,an old man fuck his own young daughter doesnt sound good to me..maybe its okay in slave route

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I dont know,an old man fuck his own young daughter doesnt sound good to me..maybe its okay in slave route
I mean, Book 2's love route has you fucking your own sister who is blackmailing your girlfriend into sex and you're also fucking a bunch of sex slaves (the cows).

You do pretty 'non good' stuff in every route.

Reactions: Josh Spicer
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes