Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
so im in chapter 2 just went the azula mindbreak route and im not sure what to do next?

i cant leave the city because it says "azula wont let you leave"

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hey! I'm near the end of Book 3 (Earth Kingdom) and when I speak to Ty Lee in the brothel out of the 3 options she has one is just a bunch of ????? and greyed out (unselectable). Anybody could tell me how to access this option?

Also is there a point to the crab fights in the Arena? Like some extra sex scenes and such? Or is it just a mini game?

Thanks.

Rigo

Sep 17, 2017
Until somebody posted a mega upload link I couldn't get a damn one of them to work.
I know, this game could use more upload sites. I would do it myself but my internet is super shit at the moment. Also, anonfile gives me like 10 hours of download time, and thats the one that works.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Hey! I'm near the end of Book 3 (Earth Kingdom) and when I speak to Ty Lee in the brothel out of the 3 options she has one is just a bunch of ????? and greyed out (unselectable). Anybody could tell me how to access this option?

Also is there a point to the crab fights in the Arena? Like some extra sex scenes and such? Or is it just a mini game?

Thanks.
Beat Iroh's crabs, that's the only way.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

Thanks.
Funny you answered your own question.
If you use skip function it's not that bad and it's easy money.

Reactions: Johnnyknoxville

OMG41

Sep 8, 2019
Book 3
Love route
Stuck on finding whore in brothel. Can't continue on plot because need to talk to June and when I ask here she would say don't get licked by my shirshu? I don't understand what that means.
Heard that i can find ty lee in tunnels, but i can't go through steam.

witteb

May 3, 2019
Book 3
Love route
Stuck on finding whore in brothel. Can't continue on plot because need to talk to June and when I ask here she would say don't get licked by my shirshu? I don't understand what that means.
Heard that i can find ty lee in tunnels, but i can't go through steam.
You need need to train with Toph, + having night scenes with her.

OMG41

Sep 8, 2019
You need need to train with Toph, + having night scenes with her.
Tried that and she would say "Hey aang you're coming along, but you definitely need to keep training give me some time to think of the next step" that's in the morning one and I wait for like two days and such but I can't sleep because got no bed after the fire burned down my house so I play with the other characters in there to pass time. Then when night happens I try to chat play with her but she would say " We really got to work on your training" and my chat with here is 9/24 so idk what to do.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes