masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm surprised it's not being taken down by Patreon tbh, I thought they changed their ToS about incest stuff a while ago.
Eh it's a wild card but also a crowd-pleaser so yeah :sneaky: Besides Patreon doesn't bother actually playing the content they host and unless someone mentions it or complains it usually goes unnoticed... Though I feel bad what happen with but where there is a will there is a way <3

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how to fuck jinora?
Do you want to play or just get to the fun part?

Console
Code:
$ jinora_interest = True
$ bk4_sp_mine_rescue = 3
jump bk4_home_day3_1
Choice
"Welll... Okay, I guess one sip can't hurt."

Enjoy the show of a girl in a cardboard box. That scene would be so much better without the box and perhaps the option to use Book 1 Water Boobie Bending lol

As for game play show interest in her, select the choices that keep her happy, and wait for your Water Tribe Vacation to rescue her and get drugged

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Do you want to play or just get to the fun part?

Console
Code:
$ jinora_interest = True
$ bk4_sp_mine_rescue = 3
jump bk4_home_day3_1
Choice
"Welll... Okay, I guess one sip can't hurt."

Enjoy the show of a girl in a cardboard box. That scene would be so much better without the box and perhaps the option to use Book 1 Water Boobie Bending lol

As for game play show interest in her, select the choices that keep her happy, and wait for your Water Tribe Vacation to rescue her and get drugged
Yeah I'm totally with you but flat its justice tho.

Reactions: masterdragonson
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes