Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
In desert town after I lost to marco, the walkthrough says "Go to the jail and talk to the girl on the right cell from the slime steps, then head up and talk to the eye patch guy ". But where and who is the eye patch guy?

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
In desert town after I lost to marco, the walkthrough says "Go to the jail and talk to the girl on the right cell from the slime steps, then head up and talk to the eye patch guy ". But where and who is the eye patch guy?
nvm I am just blind, figured it out

Last edited:

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
Also is there a way to "switch" main heroine? Like when I am in combat it always shows serena's and not lisa's art and all h attacks go only for her like clothes getting destroyed

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Also is there a way to "switch" main heroine? Like when I am in combat it always shows serena's and not lisa's art and all h attacks go only for her like clothes getting destroyed
It should be based on the order of your party. It may be called formation or something.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Try going into the Key Items and using the Image Eraser. That item resets the currently displayed girl on the side and it could be that it just hasn't updated after changing formation.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes