Pellote

Sep 23, 2018
For anyone who wants to go through the game like me and cannot even understand the monkey language i present you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the school map, im stuck after finding the storehouse card key, it says return to school then to train, but where? o only see the first and 2nd town only, im missing something?

ndcuongvn

Aug 15, 2022
Screenshot_20230121_024820_JoiPlay.jpg
Idk how but my game have the portrait of serena stuck to the screen. This portrait overlay this part of the screen and just keep staying there. I tried everything, including using the hide screen key item but none of them works. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Try changing Selena out of your party and put Lisa first in the formation. Does she show up along with Selena's image?
Press Q (by default) to hide the portrait and press it again to display. If that doesn't work, try the image eraser item next.
If none of that helps, I'm sorry, but I don't have a solution. Does the image change at all (during conversations or clothing changes)?

ooohlala

May 15, 2020
View attachment 2326879
Idk how but my game have the portrait of serena stuck to the screen. This portrait overlay this part of the screen and just keep staying there. I tried everything, including using the hide screen key item but none of them works. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I had the same problem, and I solved it. you have to use the Key Item "Anime and map Portraits" and turn second option off. then, you can use the "Hide Screen" item, and it will work properly.

ooohlala

May 15, 2020
if you initiate a new game without checking the Opening, you won't be able to change the difficulty, neither, it seems, to acquire new jobs

ColtCM

Jul 6, 2022
I can testify having gotten the harem ending on my first playthrough with the modded version of the game linked the opening post. First I chose Serena, then I used Maya's booze and by the end of the game both girls had exactly 96 affinity, if that's any help.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I can testify having gotten the harem ending on my first playthrough with the modded version of the game linked the opening post. First I chose Serena, then I used Maya's booze and by the end of the game both girls had exactly 96 affinity, if that's any help.
Yeah, the point is it's just an ending. The way people were first describing it, I understood that there was a double confession scene on the boat, and after that you essentially had both girls as girlfriends. What's actually in the game is that after you choose one girlfriend in the boat scene, you continue the game with one girlfriend, but at the end of the game, you get to choose to live with both, at which point you get a threesome scene. That's all there is to the "harem" route.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes