S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Hey, I'm doing every NSFW seen except the ones that involves penetration. However, only masturbation and blowjobs are the only available options for the naughty things you can do with the girls in the inn. I have both their affection over 60, and their per over 50 for Lisa and around 100 for Serena.

When will I be able to deflower them as Ryonosuke? I'm currently in the dessert city, I just escaped prison.

Did I had to avoid every NFSW seen with anyone other than Ryonosuke? or the sex scene with Ryonosuke is only available at the end of the game and it wouldn't have mattered even if I get the girls fucked by other characters ?

And is there other guides out there where I can know how to get every scene ? google didn't help me.

Help please. I am even avoiding harassment during battle.
You can penetrate one of them (highest affection) when you get to the final city Monicabel and unlock the ability to stay at the Inn.

Wakaba707

Jul 16, 2017
Hey, I'm doing every NSFW seen except the ones that involves penetration. However, only masturbation and blowjobs are the only available options for the naughty things you can do with the girls in the inn. I have both their affection over 60, and their per over 50 for Lisa and around 100 for Serena.

When will I be able to deflower them as Ryonosuke? I'm currently in the dessert city, I just escaped prison.

Did I had to avoid every NFSW seen with anyone other than Ryonosuke? or the sex scene with Ryonosuke is only available at the end of the game and it wouldn't have mattered even if I get the girls fucked by other characters ?

And is there other guides out there where I can know how to get every scene ? google didn't help me.

Help please. I am even avoiding harassment during battle.
U haven't make one of them your girlfriend? You need increase the affection

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
It's a "game interpreter" for Android, but basically yes. Just copy the Windows version to your phone and have open the exe.

Update: I tested it and found that it works on Joi Play with no special settings needed.

Last edited:

heartlessloser

Sep 27, 2022
It's a "game interpreter" for Android, but basically yes. Just copy the Windows version to your phone and have open the exe.

Update: I tested it and found that it works on Joi Play with no special settings needed.
Oh okay, thanks then!

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes