LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
some reason it cannot get past 37% downloaded when getting the game, as if the browser has detected something mid-download. any fix or way round this?

EmyIsLewd

Oct 19, 2018
I really want to make sure so I'm here to ask something, when I'm downloading the file from MixDrop (I only tried that link as the moment) and the file almost finish downloading, it said "This file contains a virus or malware", that never happen before in my old PC. I mostly trust every uploader on this site but I still want to make sure, the 1.03 version doesn't actually contains any viruses right?

testsubject696969

Aug 18, 2022
I really want to make sure so I'm here to ask something, when I'm downloading the file from MixDrop (I only tried that link as the moment) and the file almost finish downloading, it said "This file contains a virus or malware", that never happen before in my old PC. I mostly trust every uploader on this site but I still want to make sure, the 1.03 version doesn't actually contains any viruses right?
I downloaded this game with gofile, mixdrop takes forever. But I had the same message for a different game, because the other options weren't possible with the filesize. On Firefox.

But for my file back then, i read something about a false-positive, so I thought it was because of that.

`Have you tried a different one?

EmyIsLewd

Oct 19, 2018
I downloaded this game with gofile, mixdrop takes forever. But I had the same message for a different game, because the other options weren't possible with the filesize. On Firefox.

But for my file back then, i read something about a false-positive, so I thought it was because of that.

`Have you tried a different one?
Yeah, I tried downloading from GoFile and it didn't show the virus or malware warning, IDK if it's the problem from browser detecting false positive or not, but because of the first warning I'm still not sure yet if it's safe or not, so I haven't play the game since I finished downloading

testsubject696969

Aug 18, 2022
Yeah, I tried downloading from GoFile and it didn't show the virus or malware warning, IDK if it's the problem from browser detecting false positive or not, but because of the first warning I'm still not sure yet if it's safe or not, so I haven't play the game since I finished downloading
I got it from gofile and played it a week or two ago. And considering how old thread is. with last update over a year ago, I don't think there is any issue. Because it seems like mixdrop might always(?) show these.

And yes, while writing this, I actually made an account, zipped and uploaded a folder with random files . Then downloaded my own folder and it showed me the virus/malware warning on my browser... I even just made an empty(!) folder and zipped it.. even an empty folder shows the warning... you can try it yourself. Just avoid mixdrop, it's slow anyway...

Reactions: EmyIsLewd
Dec 30, 2023
This game was on top for so long that I decided to try it against my better judgement.
The game won't force netorare but most of the content is related to it and the romance scenes,after god knows how long you try to get to those,are too vanilla for my taste xd
I'm a huge fan of fictional netori and even corruption if done so by a mc who can chose to not condone sharing,but I am too weak for these fictional netorares. me no like this game :(

• Angry
Reactions: Kiegra

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Is Marco actually unbeatable the first time around? it doesn't seem like he's status immune and he can be burned and confused so it seems like he can be killed. I actually survived like 20-30 turns before I missed confusion.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
This game was on top for so long that I decided to try it against my better judgement.
The game won't force netorare but most of the content is related to it and the romance scenes,after god knows how long you try to get to those,are too vanilla for my taste xd
I'm a huge fan of fictional netori and even corruption if done so by a mc who can chose to not condone sharing,but I am too weak for these fictional netorares. me no like this game :(
1704594005851.png

• Haha
Reactions: Kiegra

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
I got it from gofile and played it a week or two ago. And considering how old thread is. with last update over a year ago, I don't think there is any issue. Because it seems like mixdrop might always(?) show these.

And yes, while writing this, I actually made an account, zipped and uploaded a folder with random files . Then downloaded my own folder and it showed me the virus/malware warning on my browser... I even just made an empty(!) folder and zipped it.. even an empty folder shows the warning... you can try it yourself. Just avoid mixdrop, it's slow anyway...
you sure? opera and chrome browsers block the download midway bc of virus detections, like i cannot download it all.
no links work for me.

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Someone mentioned there's a chest in ng+ that gives you all the scenes, where is it? I used a full save before playing the game so I don't need it but out of curiosity. Also, I notice there's scenes for Ryuunosuke having a kid with either Serena or Lisa but not both, I guess if you choose the harem end you don't get a pregnancy threesome? unfortunate

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
Someone mentioned there's a chest in ng+ that gives you all the scenes, where is it? I used a full save before playing the game so I don't need it but out of curiosity. Also, I notice there's scenes for Ryuunosuke having a kid with either Serena or Lisa but not both, I guess if you choose the harem end you don't get a pregnancy threesome? unfortunate
You find the chest in the first floor of the very first hotel. I think you need at least to get Serena in your party? Not quite sure. But that's when I found it, next to the hotel receptionist.

Reactions: alteros

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Probably a dumb question but can you do true love for one and ntr on the other(Girls)?
Up to a certain point. In combat, you can give the one girl you’re interested in protective items to ward against sex attacks, while letting the other one get hit; and various NPCs have requests that require you prostitute or otherwise let them use one of the girls, so you can accept the requests involving the girl you don’t like and refuse those involving the one you do. However, if you lose to a boss, both girls will automatically be involved in the NTR event, so you’ll have to miss out on those.

Reactions: Kuzoo

Kuzoo

Jun 6, 2021
Up to a certain point. In combat, you can give the one girl you’re interested in protective items to ward against sex attacks, while letting the other one get hit; and various NPCs have requests that require you prostitute or otherwise let them use one of the girls, so you can accept the requests involving the girl you don’t like and refuse those involving the one you do. However, if you lose to a boss, both girls will automatically be involved in the NTR event, so you’ll have to miss out on those.
Thanks!

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes