uvenk

Jul 23, 2020
cant find how to fix this
edit : after you finish the map(after meeting the coronel) a npc gives you the googles 1705349470837.png

Last edited:

razeaubaruu

May 21, 2023
Fox Girls Never Play Dirty 1.03.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
hi, can you give me megalink? pixeldrain isn't working

CJtheTrainchaser

Mar 2, 2023
Can someone post a save file at the exact same spot i describe below? When i lose that specific battle my game crashes due to syntax error, unexpected identifier and i would like to proceed without winning that fight actually since it changes the outcome.

(Tried to use spoiler option but it entirely removed what i wanted to type so PLS CARE)

Would appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

SPOILER!!!
Need the save file at the exact point at part 4 when youre facing marco in the mansion and weaken him with the silver bullet. Or 1 save after that scene when you surrendered.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Chrome tries to block the game download from mixdrop? When it reaches 100% it says the file is dangerous and I shouldnt finish the dl.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Why this game fucking crisps my phone? I emulate it via Joiplay, and it is the laggest game i have ever played.

Fakerlikes

Apr 22, 2023
can yall pls change the tags this is basicly the opposite of a harem game it shouldnt be in that feed

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... This was a... thing... Entertaining enough for a while, but it has some pretty major issues that makes me think something weird must have happened during its development.

To an extent, it feels like the dev didn't know what kind of game they were trying to make. On the one hand there's an extreme amount of nonsense, jokes, memes and all sorts of silly shit (and literal shit...). On the other hand, the game actually tries to take itself seriously when it comes to some content (specifically the NTR), but kind of fails to do so on account of the rest of the tone of the game. Though in my case it's also because the way the netorare content is implemented is... EXTREMELY poor... but I'll get to that a bit later.

First of all, I want to comment on the gameplay and its issues. At the start, it looks like you'll have an RPGM experiences that while not new, is still spiced up enough to make things interesting... You have an elements system that you can take advantage of. You have jobs and skill trees. You have in-combat molesting and rape. A variety of sex stats. An affection system. Clothing damage that's independent of the character's health... It should be enough to make the game more interesting, right?

You'd think so, until it turns out that the whole thing is very half-assed.

The elements system is very weakly implemented and barely does a difference when you take advantage of it. That's leaving aside that several major bosses later in the game don't have any elemental weakness or strength. The skills are for the most part bland. The skill trees are small and not that creative. The different levels of jobs are mostly ways to boost stats as you unlock them. On top of all that, around the 3rd town, you get the mage character of the party (the big boobed cat-girl) and also find an item that allows you to regenerate mana, 5% per turn. The cat-girl can learn a healing skill from one of her jobs and with that accessory she has essentially infinite mana. At that point, combat degenerates into holding the Z/Enter key down until everything dies, and occasionally healing the party and/or repairing clothes. You might break that routine at bosses, but it's not because the routine doesn't work... but rather, because bosses get increasingly large health pools, and the fastest way to deal with them was, for me, to hit them with a combination of Curse, Stigma and Poison, which does a ludicrous amount of damage per turn that vastly outpaces anything else your characters can throw out. (This combo was doing 30k damage per turn at the final boss, for example.)

This is made worse by the fact that the equipment system is super-bland and doesn't really have anything interesting going for it. You only have 3 equipment slots per character. A weapon, with each character having their own specific weapon type and nothing else. An armor slot that doesn't offer many options. Then an accessory slot, which also doesn't offer many options. Most accessories just offer immunity to a single specific debuff that is often not even that problematic, then there's one that offers some evasion, one that offers some critical chance, the aforementioned mana regen accessory and of course there's one for HP regen too.

So yeah? Combat? A complete let down.

But then you may say. Ixy. What about the combat rape? That surely makes things fun right? It's what makes the bland combat of ONEONE1 games something more than a complete slog, the fact that you keep finding new and interesting ways to see the slut(s) of the game get fucked stupid.

Unfortunately, the in-combat rape is ALSO a let-down. First of all, while the roster of sloots that joins the party steadily increases as you move forward through the story, only two of them, the main love interests, can be molested/raped. On top of that, only one of them at a time can receive the in-combat system, and which one of them it is depends on your party formation. In most formations it'll be Serena (the fox-girl), but if Lisa (the cat-girl) is at the front, she'll be the one to get the enemy's attention. The other three girls you get (the sheep maid, the dog-girl officer and the wolf-girl) are never bothered in combat, they don't get sex-stats either, nor are they love interests for the MC either.

It gets worse, unfortunately. The in-combat rape is very bland. It only has a small number of poses, and it only has two levels. One is boob molesting. The other is penetration, and which one you get pretty much depends on where you are in the story because it seems to depend on enemy type. Furthermore, the girls can't actually get the second one unless they've lost their virginity, which means that while they're still virgins, once the enemies that are supposed to penetrate them appear, they're basically impossible to rape. So if you keep one of them a virgin, you can have an invincible anti-rape shield in your formation.

This is made even worse by the fact that losing virginity is pretty much impossible until the second to last town, or the last town, unless you intentionally let yourself get defeated in specific battles that lead to virginity loss. Otherwise, your options are either to use H-events in the second-to-last town, where there's a couple of penetration options if you raise the girls' perversion enough. Or wait until you reach the last town, where the MC can deflower whichever girl becomes his girlfriend (The other one can be fucked too if you proc a certain event, but it's only one time.)

What makes matters even worse is the fact that the in-game pregnancy seems to be primarily tied to the in-combat rape, and that means that you're unlikely to see any of it most of the time unless you intentionally play badly. However, that's ALSO discouraged, because the game takes away 50% of your accumulated gold whenever you lose. There is a bank system that's meant to mitigate this... but this obviously doesn't account for any money you earn on the way to the boss fight for example. On top of THAT, to enter the night mode and get the various H-events in the town, you specifically need to stay at the inn, which costs increasingly large amounts of money. (500 per night in the last town)

Not that it matters that much since each town has 2-4 H-events for each girl at best, and there's no escalation or anything to them. The Perversion stat only matters in terms of unlocking access to these scenes (and in one case, you need blowjob experience), however, it has no impact on dialogue or scene progression in any way. The game tells you that the girls become increasingly slutty, but it doesn't really show it to you. Perversion isn't really a corruption stat either, because sex stuff with the MC also increases it, and you can absolutely grind it up with just the MC if you want to waste the money at inns.

H-scene text is ALWAYS the same, whether you do an event for the first time or for the 100th time. (Not that you have a reason to do any of the events that many times...) For the vast majority of them, even the text before and after the scene is the same, and there's only a small handful of progressing events, all of them in the last town, about 4 for each love interest (8 scenes total) and all of them related to getting them on the poorly implemented NTR paths for each girl. As if that wasn't enough, CGs are reused quite a bit for both girls, to the point where it's downright ludicrous in some situations. As if that isn't enough, all dicks that go into the girls are about the same size (and honestly, looking at the art, it honestly seems like the MC's is the biggest dick of the lot... which makes the comments in the NTR routes about him having a micropenis absolutely ridiculous and face-palm inducing).

The game clearly tried to satisfy both vanilla lovers and NTR lovers at the same time... and honestly, it feels like it fails very hard at both of them. In some ways, the MC does have a good amount of H-scenes 3 repeatable scenes with each LI for, 1 special scene that can be seen once per playthrough. Then there's 1 ending scene for each and of course there's an ending where he gets them both that has 2 scenes (or one very long one, depending on how you look at it). In total, just with the LIs, and not counting a couple of NTR related scenes, the MC gets a total of 12 scenes. Counting some other scenes with CGs, there's an additional 4 scenes for the MC (Though one of them is a defeat rape scene where the MC is the one that gets raped, hilariously enough.)

By contrast, the antagonists each get ~6 scenes each with the LIs, more if you count some minor variations... for a total of... yep, 12 scenes. On top of that, the majority of those scenes are near the very end of the game and you have to intentionally choose to jump into them. The netorare content in this game isn't so much preventable... as much as it's something you have to intentionally choose to make happen. It takes absolutely no effort at all to miss it all, even if you count anything else as actual NTR content. What makes it worse is that the girls fall within 4 scenes all in the very last town, and all with telegraphed warning signs from 10 light years away... and on top of THAT, to make it happen, the story pretty much has to twist the girls' personalities into a nonsensical pretzel.

This is because there's absolutely no build up to it. All the OTHER sex events? They have absolute NO impact on the NTR path. You can have the girls jump on literally EVERY dick on the way to the final two towns and most of the dicks in the second-to-last town, and it has absolute no impact on anything. On top of that, only ONE of the girls can end up in a NTR path per playthrough (the one that becomes the MC's official girlfriend in the last town).

The idea is obviously to give the game replayability so you go through it several times to see multiple endings... But with the vast majority of the H-content being the same and having no impact, and differences being only in the very last segment of the game, there's no real incentive to that. Good thing that they implemented a thing that unlocks all the scenes when you play the second time and reach the first inn... because the game has zero replayability value imho.

ANYway...

It definitely feels like the dev wanted to please a bunch of different crowds with this game and added a bunch of stuff in... but the end result is extremely half-assed on every level. Whether it's the MC focused content, the NTR content or the general H-content... it's all very meh. Sure, there's a good number of scenes in total, and mileage will obviously vary based on preferences... For someone like me, who enjoys all the varieties of content presented in this game, the whole package wasn't too terrible, but it also wasn't very satisfying either.

It was an ok time-waster... but even if I could be assed to put in a rating, I wouldn't rate it higher than 3 stars. There's the potential for a really great game in the various elements... but the fact that none of it is realized enhances the disappointment.

Oh well. Not the worst thing I wasted time with on this site...

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The idea is obviously to give the game replayability so you go through it several times to see multiple endings... But with the vast majority of the H-content being the same and having no impact, and differences being only in the very last segment of the game, there's no real incentive to that. Good thing that they implemented a thing that unlocks all the scenes when you play the second time and reach the first inn... because the game has zero replayability value imho.
actually they tried to give replayability by making you have the option to get a harem end where you do not have to choose one of the two girls but they decide to agree to share Ryosuuke together. But again this option is only in NG+.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
actually they tried to give replayability by making you have the option to get a harem end where you do not have to choose one of the two girls but they decide to agree to share Ryosuuke together. But again this option is only in NG+.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes