tung2005

Feb 24, 2020
The lewd underwear? I do know if you hit tender/like,lewd, mature etc.... with every stat (breast, vagina, mouth) the outfit changes. with the new translation lewd status mod posted earlier (shoutout to Silentce) it looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you didn't do Anything before the mod it actually auto corrects to english btw. I know the first time was me so thats just unchangable, and this was my Lisa vanilla save around monica bell(kingdom).

May I ask where can I find the mod? Don't see it after tryin to find for an hour

givemethattrt

Oct 2, 2019
Hello,
Regarding the error "Cannot read property 'setEXoverlays' of null" in the factory.
Here is a small fix.
Replace this file in www/js/plugins/
Cheers.

Reactions: PPanos

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
Fox Girls Never Play Dirty 1.03.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Am I going nuts? Or is Pixeldrain just really slow downloading a 300+MB file? It's plausible it might just be where the server is located but I've never had an issue with Pixeldrain until now. I'm slowly downloading this file at 88 - 96 KB/s my ISP is totally fine after resetting, flushing dns, and have my iPv4 using Cloudflare's DNS. Steam is comfortably downloading games at 36MB/s and my speed test at fast.com seem fine.

Anyone else experiencing slow downloads?

Reactions: Dankers47433

HunterLavie

Sep 22, 2020
there are a lot of key items which I dont know how to use,and how do I find Julia for the naked banker's daughter quest?

Aleluyacant

Apr 11, 2023
there are a lot of key items which I dont know how to use,and how do I find Julia for the naked banker's daughter quest?
I am very late on this, but if you still want to know, go back to Page 112, there should be a few messages from me and some other guy I replied to where I had a discussion with them about this and found the answer, I'll try to link it right below so you have an easier time.

There seems to be missing information on this part, after going through every single brothel possible, and making sure Julia doesn't appear again in the ones I already went to, you have to go through every single brothel at least once, for a Julia scene to appear in each brothel respectively with their own Pixel animation, and then go to the Monicabel one as the last Brothel, and that one, is the one that she appears outside of after you're done, not the Genoverse one... There isn't one in Genoverse as a matter of fact.

yatomigato

Mar 20, 2024
i cant actviate all sceans, ive have gotten them all and beaten the game, was going back to the game but looks like i have lost all files so i redownload the game through 7zip and than open the game and used cheats and activate all memory, blocks me. is there any help for this? if not ill just beat it again
Developer Notes:

Aleluyacant

Apr 11, 2023
i cant actviate all sceans, ive have gotten them all and beaten the game, was going back to the game but looks like i have lost all files so i redownload the game through 7zip and than open the game and used cheats and activate all memory, blocks me. is there any help for this? if not ill just beat it again
Developer Notes:
Really? Well shit man don't know how I can help you, the thing I did to get all the scenes was beat the game, go back to the main hotel and click the chest... Now the problem is I can't remember if the chest was available before or after I clicked NG+.

mk13666

Oct 11, 2023
I got the masturbation skill when i first go see the brothel so is there any other skills acquire when i go to brothel more?

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes