Collection Video FPSBlyck Collection [2024-05-01] [FPSBlyck]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rujilog

May 3, 2017
Is there any chance of a Mega reupload for the main collection file?
Download speeds for the two available hosts are really bad, sadly.

Edit: Also compressed is down completely.

Last edited:

DeusDegurechaff

May 26, 2018
someone please update Download collection (up to Feb. 2020 ) mega link, uploadhaven is dogshit i have already lost 20gb data because it fails everytime i get half through

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hello there..

I uploaded the newest Animation (2021-11-13) to my Gofile.

I also deleted the old 1080p files i posted here a while ago and replaced them with the NoWM-Versions.

My Gofile contains every Animation from 2021 up to now with 1080p+NoWM and Sound, just in case.
(I dont know if OP downloads have the NoWM versions but either way, it is always good to have a backup :) i think)

Here the Link:

rf96 feel free to Update, in case you miss any of these NoWM´s. I could also provide older NoWM´s if needed.

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Hello there..

I uploaded the newest Animation (2021-11-13) to my Gofile.

I also deleted the old 1080p files i posted here a while ago and replaced them with the NoWM-Versions.

My Gofile contains every Animation from 2021 up to now with 1080p+NoWM and Sound, just in case.
(I dont know if OP downloads have the NoWM versions but either way, it is always good to have a backup :) i think)

Here the Link:

rf96 feel free to Update, in case you miss any of these NoWM´s. I could also provide older NoWM´s if needed.
Thank you mate and my congrats for being Jr. Uploader (y)

Reactions: sivertop

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
I wonder if FPSBlyck has said anything about people posting his works. The recent Power Chord animation hasn't appeared (in decent quality at least) on the usual sites. Normally they appear pretty soon after he posts on social media but this seems to be MIA.

Reactions: ILoveMessi

ILoveMessi

Apr 16, 2021
I wonder if FPSBlyck has said anything about people posting his works. The recent Power Chord animation hasn't appeared (in decent quality at least) on the usual sites. Normally they appear pretty soon after he posts on social media but this seems to be MIA.
Check , is a booru that doesn't have compression, videos are in full quality there and people posted the new Power Chord animation the same day it got released.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes