Collection Video FPSBlyck Collection [2024-05-01] [FPSBlyck]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

deathbyvhs89

Jul 11, 2019
i know some people feel mixed about the fortnight chun li but does anybody know if there's file for the model? would love to see more of it and maybe try using it to learn some basics of animating stuff like this.

moxadac533

Apr 5, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here (again).

This is a second run with interpolating FPSblyck's videos, using an updated program.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~7.1 GB
New filesize: ~4.5 GB
Hey, what are you using to interpolate?

I can only recommend Flowframes, talked a lot to the dev and it's pretty mature at this point. RIFE 3.1 seems to be the best model at the moment.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
can u see preview image on windows of interpolated vids now? coz thats the reason im not switching to that, no preview on vids sux

Mar 13, 2020
can u see preview image on windows of interpolated vids now? coz thats the reason im not switching to that, no preview on vids sux
Unfortunately I don't think Windows knows how to make thumbnails of videos that are encoded with H.265 (as compared to H.264). Sorry mate.
You need to purchase the HEVC video codec from the microsoft store. Thumbnails will start to form

LauraNO

Aug 31, 2018
Unfortunately I don't think Windows knows how to make thumbnails of videos that are encoded with H.265 (as compared to H.264). Sorry mate.
Yeah, Windows is amazingly advanced and flawless. (Sorry, sarcasm.)
You can switch to . Win shell extension that provides Win Explorer thumbnails.
NO reason not to switch to.
P.S: Sometimes the cache "breaks", because Windows (...) when it happens, go to IcarosConfig, and switch off and on (THUMBNAILING/PROPERTIES/CACHE). Ah, and leave cache in Dynamic, unless Windows messes up the cache.

You need to purchase the HEVC video codec from the microsoft store. Thumbnails will start to form
Just adding, you can still download the HEVC codec for free from the MS Store by:

Copy and paste into your browser:
ms-windows-store://pdp/?ProductId=9n4wgh0z6vhq

Or copy and paste in CMD: (Run as admin, sometimes Windows potatos everything.)
start ms-windows-store://pdp/?ProductId=9n4wgh0z6vhq

Edit 8/20/21: Added some stuff, didn't want to post twice.

Last edited:

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, Windows is amazingly advanced and flawless. (Sorry, sarcasm.)
You can switch to . Win shell extension that provides Win Explorer thumbnails.
NO reason not to switch to.
P.S: Sometimes the cache "breaks", because Windows (...) when it happens, go to IcarosConfig, and switch off and on (THUMBNAILING/PROPERTIES/CACHE). Ah, and leave cache in Dynamic, unless Windows messes up the cache.

Just adding, you can still download the HEVC codec for free from the MS Store by:

Copy and paste into your browser:
ms-windows-store://pdp/?ProductId=9n4wgh0z6vhq

Or copy and paste in CMD: (Run as admin, sometimes Windows potatos everything.)
start ms-windows-store://pdp/?ProductId=9n4wgh0z6vhq

Edit 8/20/21: Added some stuff, didn't want to post twice.
Thx it worked to install from win store for free, it even asked me my to log in etc but it got installed meanwhile and didnt even needed to do that, got there more stuffs u can download for free from win store like that? :LUL:

Reactions: fanat7771
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes